zco u ek whore... good read man! and where's my wing?

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
lol thanks for the kind words guys, the pictures above are not by me either. i haven't had time to photoshoot anything lately, but this is my 5th EK.

Just aiming for a comfortable daily, with nice quality parts. New wheels and suspension on the way
that's what he says now... we all know the bug will bite again soon, lol. can't wait to see the new "vorks" and chopped springs

Quote Originally Posted by luzinit View Post
Man! i <3 my cousins. This feature made my day lol, was reading in coming home on the train. Brings back memories. Back when we were newbies and used to time 0-100km on my private road. Back when getting JDM visors meant getting lucky at the wreckers. Going to JDMyard meant accessing clubrsx forums and looking for new posts from z10. Nostalgic! 7 yrs later, you, james and du keep have outdone me 10x over! well deserved feature. I'll catch up one day with my old beast.
Heya Tony! haha, your comments brings back memories... loved your red EK back in the day, and that Krispy Kremes meet when i went to Sydney, LOL. i'm probably the only one still with the same car... lol