Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    So youve done the headers and axle back yer?

And you're looking at changing the cat and maybe the bpipe?

Imo its worth it to change the whole exhaust, on my integra I changed it all in one go (put on stands and put it in ourselfs) and once I took it for a drive it felt so much nicer to drive.

I was going from a stock vtir exhaust (1.75" iirc and press bent) to a 2.25" mandrelbent (5zigen headers,highflowcat,fujitsubo catback).
    Its feels like it has alot more torque down low and now with my cai it revs alot better.

Hope that helps.

Member Array
    Car:
    Beautiful facelift EJ8!
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_foy View Post
    So youve done the headers and axle back yer?

And you're looking at changing the cat and maybe the bpipe?

Imo its worth it to change the whole exhaust, on my integra I changed it all in one go (put on stands and put it in ourselfs) and once I took it for a drive it felt so much nicer to drive.

I was going from a stock vtir exhaust (1.75" iirc and press bent) to a 2.25" mandrelbent (5zigen headers,highflowcat,fujitsubo catback).
    Its feels like it has alot more torque down low and now with my cai it revs alot better.

Hope that helps.
    nuh i havnt got anything done yet. just got the pieces at home lol.

hrmm if your dc2 was 1.75" then mine definately isnt 2" so i'm gonna have to change my b-pipe for sure. thanks!