Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Sorry for double post, Would they still respect the warranty if i get it checked out by my mechanic to find if there are any additional faults?
    as long as the mechanic dont fix anything...

they dont have to know....
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    @SPQR: I'm just curious, since you had the similar problem? Did the mechanic u went to detect the error on the computer?
    I'm just really worried that the dealership will find no problems and do nothing

@Fredoops: thx for the tip! I spoken to my mechanic over the phone bcuz hes booked out, but thinks that its some issue with the RPM whilst idling (?)

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    ive seen that happen...mine did it once or twice then i havent had that ever happen again lol.... nfi what it was either...
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Do you mean the engine switching off while driving BraXta?

Also: if anyone else has any opinions on the whole engine shutting down, i'd love to hear it, just so i can mention it to the dealer as a suggestion.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Do you mean the engine switching off while driving BraXta?

Also: if anyone else has any opinions on the whole engine shutting down, i'd love to hear it, just so i can mention it to the dealer as a suggestion.
    Could be ignition relay.I had this on a Subaru Liberty.Random engine cutting out,real pain in the ass.

like some1 mentioned above drive it into the showroom and ask for your money back. the blinking of your lights its related to weather all your doors or locked or not. and since one of your doors actuators are playing up if that door is locked and you hit unlock it might not blink up or vice versa if it is unlocked and you hit lock it might not blink up as all door locks are not down.my driver door actuator is gone i just make do with sticking the key in an twisting it open. too expensive to get it fixed by dealer.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Yeh if it wasn't under warranty i would've left it alone, but since its still under warranty it should be fine.
    lol and if i could take it into the showroom and demand my money back i would, but have to give them an opportunity to fix it i suppose.
    nevertheless, took it to the dealership yesterday so ill call the service centre on monday to confirm that they recieved the keys and the paper in which i wrote all the faults/info etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by kural7 View Post
    like some1 mentioned above drive it into the showroom and ask for your money back. the blinking of your lights its related to weather all your doors or locked or not. and since one of your doors actuators are playing up if that door is locked and you hit unlock it might not blink up or vice versa if it is unlocked and you hit lock it might not blink up as all door locks are not down.my driver door actuator is gone i just make do with sticking the key in an twisting it open. too expensive to get it fixed by dealer.
    The door lock actuator can be purchased from the USA for less than $20 plus freight (or shipping as the yanks call it). A lot cheaper than the $190 is was quoted by Honda. Then you just have to get it installed but you're ahead on the cost of the part.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Could be ignition relay.I had this on a Subaru Liberty.Random engine cutting out,real pain in the ass.
    One of my previous car had this issue around 10 years old time. Own it from new, never had any problem with engine cutting off until around 10 years, and at the lights I have to keep the revs up or it will die. Trun out to be trottle body issues.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Well i took it in on Saturday so they can have a look at it on when the open today.
    They called back today saying they fixed the central locking issue, but the engine shutting down was apparently a battery problem, so they replaced the battery and their foreman will be driving it to his own place as a test.
    I didn't really figure it would be a battery problem since the car would start back up easily...but..i guess I have to trust them.

I doubt a weak battery cause the problem but if they give you a new battery, why not? if the problem occurs again, get them to fix it again and you still have a new battery.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Well i took it in on Saturday so they can have a look at it on when the open today.
    They called back today saying they fixed the central locking issue, but the engine shutting down was apparently a battery problem, so they replaced the battery and their foreman will be driving it to his own place as a test.
    I didn't really figure it would be a battery problem since the car would start back up easily...but..i guess I have to trust them.
    Hmmmm.doesn't sound like the battery to me but as you said you'll just have to trust them.