Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Tai-berty
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Who said dc2dc2dc2 attacked or was abusive to Wynode? We said he was stirring up trouble again.
    elaborate on trouble?

copying an avatar, which in the past mods have ignored even after members have complained?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    He did not want to remove it and instead told us off. We do not tolerate that attitude, so he has been banned.
    Thats where you said it

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Fo55il View Post
    elaborate on trouble?

copying an avatar, which in the past mods have ignored even after members have complained?
    Trouble as in inciting and rallying members to go against the mods.

Read the posts. Please don't ignore all the other posts and focus on the word "avatar".

And no matter what you question, this won't be reversed. We don't need a troublemaker, especially one who used to be a mod and should know better than to cause trouble since he should know the amount of posts that the volunteer mods cop daily.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post
    Thats where you said it
    I said "We do not tolerate that attitude". Attitude refers to him defying our request for him to remove his avatar. I did not say he was abusive. Don't jump to conclusions.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    no, the bit where "he told you off" that's what I was talkin about

Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Tai-berty
    but the avatar was not offensive
    and why is it in the past avatars could be stolen. where as now they cant, only cause its a mods?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    no, the bit where "he told you off" that's what I was talkin about
    So how does "instead told us off" relate to being "abusive"? I did not imply that he was being abusive. I was implying that he was being defiant, which then ties on to "we do not tolerate that attitude".

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    maybe we are a bit tired of the hypocrisy

can someone answer my question

if you have two accounts, and post frm both, can you be banned?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    yeah you can be banned, answered it b4 mate.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    maybe we are a bit tired of the hypocrisy
    Hypocrisy is dc2dc2dc2, who was a mod who then decided to resign because he couldn't handle the shit he was copping from members. Then he decided to make life for the moderating team difficult.

Listen to the story from both sides of dc2dc2dc2. One from when he was a mod and one from after he resigned. That's hypocrisy at its best.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Wow lot of replies so I'll try and address everyone's questions / issues.

Quote Originally Posted by lilthug View Post
    so we are NOT allowed to use the exact same avatar as moderators?
    Sorry but you're missing the point. The points is not just his use of the avatar, but this vendetta he seems to have against the moderators and myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Either way dude I dont care what avatar you use - get it through everyones head that Tai was banned (again) for stirring Wyn (again). I believe Wynode has been incredibly calm and mature in his approach to Tai and his queries/issues. But At the end of teh day Tai still pushed Wyn and he got banned. End of story.
    As above.

He has a history of troublemaking and from what I understand, dc2dc2dc2 changed his avatar from the admin's southpark lookalike to a photo of the admin's actual car.

It is not only about the avatar. dc2dc2dc2 has had a history of inciting hate against the admin and moderators and causing trouble on the forums. The avatar issue is the straw that broke the camel's back.
    As above. I think we've been pretty lenient with him and he just pushed too far. Moderators have better things to worry about than his immature attacks and (unfounded) accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    im sorry but this is from wyn.. clearly means tai was banned for using his avatar clearly
    Sorry but you don't know the whole story so do not jump to conclusions. I'm not that impulsive or insecure in that I would ban someone for using my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    It is a bit misleading Aaron. They shouldn't be able to do that just like they shouldn't be able to change that text to say "moderator". Anyway, leave it up to you
    Ta. Looking into it......but yeah 'moderator' is on the list of not allowed titles along with 'banned' (which I only added recently actually).

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    well fo55il, the thing is, moderators are saying its not about the avatar "stealing" but because of the attitude he was giving wynode in a pm. he apparently attacked wynode or something. i cbb'd to re-read what aarong wrote.. but in the screenshot that was back a few pages.. there was no abusiveness..

we're just waiting for wynodes reply now..
    but if you look at it from yfins post above.. they can ban anyone they like. game set match i reckon.. unfortunate but they can do what ever they want

wynode is a good guy though. he's open minded and leaves a thread open for discussion.. he tries to look at things from both perspectives. just wait for his reply i guess
    Thanks zco. We do not ban people for any reason and that's why the infractions system is there. Like I said I had enough of his immature actions along with his constant attacks, hence the decision that was made. Anyone who went through his posts in the site discussion forum will see that this has been an ongoing issue that Tai has had with the moderating team ever since he resigned because he couldn't / wouldn't help make a difference.

Wynode may own OzHonda but he does not own the content that I produce, the discussion I create and the posts that I make.

I have asked him over and over again to delete my account and he refuses to.

If he does not respect my wishes for my account to be deleted, I do not care about avatars, etc.
    You've never asked me Luke. If you want the above to happen then PM me.

Trouble as in inciting and rallying members to go against the mods.

Read the posts. Please don't ignore all the other posts and focus on the word "avatar".

And no matter what you question, this won't be reversed. We don't need a troublemaker, especially one who used to be a mod and should know better than to cause trouble since he should know the amount of posts that the volunteer mods cop daily.
    As above.

Anyways nothing further to discuss as the decission is final. Don't think though that Ozhonda moderators ban users for no reason. The infraction system is used 99% of the time to prevent that from happening and for that other 1%......well if you're that other 1% then you are probably a SPAM BOT
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq