Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Prove how its bullshit and correct me then? ... troll

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    I wouldn't bother addressing your comments. I've told the OP that I believe that most of what you said was rubbish, and that's all I need to say.

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by RSKEbaby View Post
    Prove how its bullshit and correct me then? ... troll
    shes always angry i suggest you leave her alone or else she will never stop trolling you
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    woo hooo forum fight!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    woo hooo forum fight!
    have you got popcorns?
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Sorry, just LOLed, 12k for a type r.......dont think u can even get a dc2r with that price......12k will get a a dc5 base good cond, 15k will get u shit cond dc5r, ur looking 16k+ for a decent one, and i dont see how dc5 vs dc5r is possible, one has strong engine/gearbox full stop. please go find a dc5r at the lights, and race it, see where u are....and 0-60 back to 0......no chance mate, dc5r has bigger brakes fullstop. gotta stop dreaming man, if u gona be serious, save a bit more get a dc5r/ep3r if u were to cheap out and have some fun go get the dc2 vtir (which is in ur budget IN REALITY) sorry dont want to be a jerk here, but thats all i gotta say!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Untill VTEC kicks in, the engines are identical (same CC, same cam ratios i believe, both 16v 2L)

And if the Base is flashed, its actually BETTER below vtec cams engaging on the DC5r

PS. go check ur wiki for torque figure for both of these, and u'll know the things u said, is not valid

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Theres type r's for that cheap nowadays
    dc5 12k cash

dc2 12'500

riced out dc2 9300

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymui View Post
    Untill VTEC kicks in, the engines are identical (same CC, same cam ratios i believe, both 16v 2L)

And if the Base is flashed, its actually BETTER below vtec cams engaging on the DC5r

PS. go check ur wiki for torque figure for both of these, and u'll know the things u said, is not valid
    ^ What this man said.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    shes always angry i suggest you leave her alone or else she will never stop trolling you
    Awwwwwk ):

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    Labelling somebody else a troll while simultaneously trolling them? Hypocrite.

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    It's funny how people always look for the lowest priced ad and assume thats gona be the market value of that model and always compare the immaculate ones to the cheap shit 1 they saw earlier.

seriously if your really after a dc5r get a clean, immaculate, example thats been properly taken care of (prepare to pay atleast 20k for this but in the end its worth it) if you cant justify the price difference for a showroom condition dc5r to a 12k bomb then stay away it's probably not for you

people who try to cut costs and get bargains generally end up getting cool bills when their "Bargain's" clutch goes or motor dies, immaculate dc2r,dc5r can still go for 20k+ this is what you should aim for else don't bother with the R