Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    you can probably sell it for more than 20k!!!
    僕の名前はTony です。

I need a new car....lol

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    Hey guys, this is mine and is for sale: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2217612/?Cr=9

I received an offer of 20,000. What do you guys think?
    take it!
    i was seriously considering coming past this weekend to make you an offer, but it would have been definitely less than $20k

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    That's one nice looking s. I'd push for 21. But 20 is not bad by any means for the kms

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    just meet in the middle at 20500

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    10k tonight no fuss's

Not even joking.
    Last edited by amant02; 12-07-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Hahahaha 10k

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    [QUOTE=charlie15;3775407]That's one nice looking s. I'd push for 21. But 20 is not bad by any means for the kms[/QUOTE

Thanks bro.

And thanks for the advice guys. I also thought it was a little low, but seeing that I haven't looked into prices for almost 4 years i was unsure. I ended up declining the offer.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    Someone on here just pmd me with a 26k offer I think I can get at least that
    that's funny, because i was going to say you'd get 25 - 30. the higher end of that and you are getting the better end of the stick . what hurts you (strictly imo) is the colour of the car, if it wasn't silver you'd easily get 27+. if someone is offering you 26, it may be something to consider. i have slightly less ks than you, 2000 model, but wouldn't let it go for anything less than mid 30s.....but who knows whether anyone would offer that - which is why i don't think i would try selling it.

take it from me though, if your car is as good as you say it is, **** selling it to get another s2k. i had a fair bit of experience in the market a few years back, a little experience a few years prior to that, and i'm always watching - from what i can assume today due to the past, you are certainly better off keeping yours .

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    +1.. no point selling yours. for an AP2.. if you want one so bad, make yours like one.
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_na View Post
    that's funny, because i was going to say you'd get 25 - 30. the higher end of that and you are getting the better end of the stick . what hurts you (strictly imo) is the colour of the car, if it wasn't silver you'd easily get 27+. if someone is offering you 26, it may be something to consider. i have slightly less ks than you, 2000 model, but wouldn't let it go for anything less than mid 30s.....but who knows whether anyone would offer that - which is why i don't think i would try selling it.

take it from me though, if your car is as good as you say it is, **** selling it to get another s2k. i had a fair bit of experience in the market a few years back, a little experience a few years prior to that, and i'm always watching - from what i can assume today due to the past, you are certainly better off keeping yours .
    i don't get my reputation points from spam threads.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Okay okay 10k + my car on top. Srs offer PM me

The colour is gunmetal?

As in Moon Rock?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Silverstone from the provided pic.