Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Get your wife to drive a CU2.
    Its way more modern than her old CL9,and just as easy to drive...probably slightly quitter and smoother as well...

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    Get her a CU2 to replace the CL9,it will be an upgrade and then smiles all around...
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    Get your wife to drive a CU2.
    Its way more modern than her old CL9,and just as easy to drive...probably slightly quitter and smoother as well...
    what car would you recommend?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    what car would you recommend?
    a Passat.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    looool
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

in b4 dsg broken.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Correction:

Skoda Superb Wagon

you can fit like 20 dead bodies in there.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Most chicks don't like massive cars

I'd go CL9 over CU2 all day everyday

@OP - what about an IS250?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9, R170, GDA
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    @OP - what about an IS250?
    Yep I quite like the lexus, quite a few in my extended family and they're great cars. Haven't depreciated enough to make it into consideration yet.

Now got my wrx (she can't/won't learn to drive stick), slk (having a few running/reliability issues with it right now) and the cx5 (she's a bit scared driving it because it's brand new) so I'm trying to decide what to do, or if to sell/trade my wrx . Don't really want to be paying rego/insurance on 4 cars with just 2 of us driving them.

Funny thing is my wife says she wants something high quality and reliable, and nek minnit she says she likes the looks of a golf, or an Audi a3, or a mini . I had an Audi a4 avant s-line, biggest pos/money pit in the world
    06 accord euro milano pink RIP June 2014

What was wrong with your A4? I might want to get an A5 but I'm scared of that VAG tech.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by slknv View Post
    Yep I quite like the lexus, quite a few in my extended family and they're great cars. Haven't depreciated enough to make it into consideration yet.

Now got my wrx (she can't/won't learn to drive stick), slk (having a few running/reliability issues with it right now) and the cx5 (she's a bit scared driving it because it's brand new) so I'm trying to decide what to do, or if to sell/trade my wrx . Don't really want to be paying rego/insurance on 4 cars with just 2 of us driving them.

Funny thing is my wife says she wants something high quality and reliable, and nek minnit she says she likes the looks of a golf, or an Audi a3, or a mini . I had an Audi a4 avant s-line, biggest pos/money pit in the world
    what's the slk for?

What was wrong with your A4? I might want to get an A5 but I'm scared of that VAG tech.
    Scared of vag....

nice

hehe
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9, R170, GDA
    Lol.. Scared of vag

Let's see... Coil packs, window regulators, oil pickup, oil sump, cooling system, aircon, glove box broke. Kept the pos 10 months and got rid of it. At least it didn't have transmission problems being a manual 6 speed, but otherwise watch out for dsg/ s-tronic problems and especially in older cars the multitronic cvt is a time bomb. Or just google "common Audi problems".

I'd only buy an Audi brand new and get rid of it before the warranty expires, but that's just me. Useful if you're salary packaging or leasing, but wouldn't recommend owning one.
    Last edited by slknv; 08-07-2014 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Typos
    06 accord euro milano pink RIP June 2014