Page 312 of 313 FirstFirst ... 212262302309310311312313 LastLast
Results 3,733 to 3,744 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA6K20A CD5H23T
    I've done this before. I would just use the existing intake, manifolds, accessories and mounts.

The Gsi gearbox I would swap the internals over to your existing gearbox as the LS ones would be pretty rough being 20+ years.

As for converting to OBD2, I wouldn't. You'll need to chuck in more sensors for minimal gain.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by espionage85 View Post
    Integra da9 owners australia, on fb would probably be a faster way to get answers.
    you got a link? fb is killing forums

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Sorry buddy, I wouldn't know how to copy a link on my iPhone,
    If you search it, it should come up

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    yeah no luck

link works ^^^ jeff

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    Easiest option is to stay with obd1 and get a chipped ecu that runs a ROM either chrome or Neptune (I reccomend Neptune) If you cant wait for one to comeup online, then visit xenocron.com, his items are pretty reliable. Alternator can be reused, and the engine distributor will be have to obd1. Obd1 and obd2 injectors have different clips. So go with the injectors that fit your harness.

Hey guys is there a clutch cable which is a bit longer then ours as my cable fails to reach hydro to cable actuatorreach as it was made for lhd das

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Civic
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    1991 integra
    Hi Guys.

I have been searching for a while now and have had no luck with my current issue.
    I have installed a new Walboro 255lph fuel pump with no problems today until I turn the car on, when I turn on the ignition the fuel pump primes up but does not shut off.
    Has my MFR failed or is there something I have missed with the install?
    The car fires up fine so I'm a bit puzzled.

Any help will be appreciated. Searching through the various install threads online has not mentioned this problem anywhere.

Cheers

The pumps on EFI's keep the fuel circulating all the time, i.e. what's not used through the injectors gets returned to the tank, unlike a carbie'd car, where they stop once the float needle closes. This one, being high volume is probably a bit more noticeable noise-wise.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    He is right about the facebook pages and forums. I rarely come on here anymore, mainly because its too much effort to siphon through all the BS and just get the info.

What 91-type R is saying is the Fuel pump is staying on with just the ignition on which isn't correct. The ignition on should allow the fuel pump to switch on for 5 seconds and the ecu light will switch off then when cranking the fuel pump will switch back on.

It sounds like maybe a bad contact on the main relay or possibly ecu related?

What ecu are you running?
    Check out the TLA Performance facebook page

Http://www.tlaperformance.com
    Offical dealer for NRG innovations, Hybrid racing and now PLM