Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Accord Eur

Hands Free Telephone stuck in Phone book mode - Euro problem

I have a 2012 Accord Euro (not sat Nav) where the HFT is stuck in Phone book mode. When I try to pair a new phone I just immediately get the phone book message. On pressing the phone answer button I should be able to say the "Phone Setup"command however before you can say (or do) anything, it blurbs on about phone book. I need to get to Set up, anyone have an idea to re set the HFT?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    How many phones have been paired to the system? Try deleting phones you don't use anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Accord Eur
    The problem is - when I press the pickup button to do anything, it automatically blurbs on about phone book. You can not get to any commands, it is stuck in Phone Book & cant get it out.
    It has one phone paired only. Maybe I need to do a HFT re boot, do you know how to do that?

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    Try unpluggging the unit itself. The control unit sits behind the grille

Here's how to get to it: http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/1383-hft/?p=19836

Be careful no to damage the dash. You can protect surfaces with tape or you can use plastic levers - like the ones used in phone repairs or some kitchen implement.

Undo the green plug, leave for 5-10 mins, plug it back in.
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Accord Eur
    I will give it a go in next few days. Will let you know how I go. Thanks for the help! Very appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Accord Eur
    Thank you Richard B for your response however, the link was for a 2008 Accord not a 2012 Accord Euro which is a totally different location & removal process.
    I am yet to find anyone in Australia or USA who knows the location of the Bluetooth Module in a 2012 Honda Accord Euro/Acura TSX Non-Navigation model.
    The dash on my model is completely different to all videos I have seen and probably requires removal of centre console to get to screw/bolt attachments for "CD/Radio/A-C/Air vents" unit.

Update -> I have just succeed in Paring two phones! Yeah! MY PROBLEM SOLVED!!
    In case someone else has same problem, this is what I did:

With car running or with accessories on, Press & hold hang up button until unit asked you if you wish to reset system, there is some confirmation message about deleting Pared phones, follow prompts press pick up to accept.
    No phones should be paired.
    Press pick up, it automatically asked if I wanted to Pare a phone, follow instructions and Pare first phone.
    This was important --> Turnoff Bluetooth on the first phone that was pared.
    Press pick up, it automatically asked if I wanted to Pare a phone, follow instructions and Pare second phone.
    On first phone turn on Bluetooth.
    Both phones were now pared and connected.