Member Array
    Car:
    The FN2R
    want to buy the K24 from ALLMTR but want to know the price to fit into an ek civic
    saw a mounting kit and other various pieces for bolting a k20 into an ek from www.hasport.com, will it help???

any help would be appreciated

the car is an auto ek1 civic sedan

needs to be in melb....

thx in advance

call charli at good performance he'll be able to tell you

Member Array
    Car:
    450kwCRX-DC2R-CBR600rr
    Even i would find it hard to quote a k20 install into a EG no one's really done it before no one knows how long / how hard it will take... its a project thing.. not something that will happen over nite.

It’s the kinda job that someone needs to see first before putting a price on it.

Can I do it sure, can I tune it sure, can I quote on it without looking at everything, no way !! even then after quoting a job like that the price would’t be fixed.

Regards James

A.K.A VTI60Y Array
    Car:
    RUSTED Sleeper
    im pretty sure charlie has put a k20 in an EG. i was suppose to get it for my car but didnt have the money at the time
    KK24AA

try technik tunning they have done many transplants b4 but i dunno about the k24...

Technik Tuning
    272 Dundas Street
    Thornbury

Member Array
    Car:
    The FN2R
    thx for de help so far every1

would the mount for the k20 be the same as the 1s used on the k24???
    if so buying the kit from hasport will save a lot of hassle, yeah (they also make drive-shafts and other things for this conversion as well i fink)?

plus, my car is an EK in melb not an EG and also would like the car on the road as much as possible as i gotta drive to work and uni frequently

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKCRX
    Even i would find it hard to quote a k20 install into a EG no one's really done it before no one knows how long / how hard it will take... its a project thing.. not something that will happen over nite
    There are a few that have been put into ED/EFs in the states though. There was one fpr sale on ebay a while back
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX