Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Why would you try to compare cars from different market segments.

There is no point. You buy A3 if you wanna cruise in lux. You buy EP3 if you wanna cruise fast.

You buy S3 if you wanna do both at once.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Accord Euro
    Wait, my CL9 Euro is my first car but I'm feeling this is pretty sluggish and slow af off the mark. Gotta be sure the 1.8T is a bit more responsive?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Why would you try to compare cars from different market segments.

There is no point. You buy A3 if you wanna cruise in lux. You buy EP3 if you wanna cruise fast.

You buy S3 if you wanna do both at once.
    Ep3 is not fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclotron View Post
    Wait, my CL9 Euro is my first car but I'm feeling this is pretty sluggish and slow af off the mark. Gotta be sure the 1.8T is a bit more responsive?
    There's turbo lag
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    note to self

if i want to cruise fast, buy an ep3

thanks amant
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Inb4 "did I make the mistake of buying a ep3 instead of Audi A4"
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Fast Iz relative.

I would say EP3R is relatively fast. Its more raceboy orientated compared to the A4.

I would say 0-100 is under 5 seconds is also fast.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Inb4 "did I make the mistake of buying a ep3 instead of Golf GTI"
    Ask myself that sometimes.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    2 Door Golf GTi Sex.

The blip when teh DSG change gear also bery sex.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Need polo gti loid

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Most of those things wrong are pretty much because it's a fairly heavy (200+kg heavier) car compared to the euro (apparently. assuming cl7). Apparently similar 0-60/100 times. 8.6-10.5 for a4, depending on transmission. And somewhere around 9sec for the euro depending. But yeah, the a4 is a much more luxury based car, so it makes sense that it'd feel more comfortable, and more smooth in the steering rather than direct I suppose.

For the meantime, git gud, and learn how to launch the thing, and test drive cars before you buy, so you don't run into this issue again.
    Test a friends ep3 if they let you, and see if you like that more. If so, sell the audi and buy ep3. Ezpz.

Hot hatchback = hatchback that tries to drive like a sportscar (no that doesn't mean it's fast, as many sportscar like the MG B are far from fast). Rorty exhaust, snappy gearbox, taut suspension... this sort of thing.

The Audi A4 is not a "hot" car. Furthermore, even VW's "hot" offerings like modern GTI or Audi S3 are generally more mild and conservative (in driving manners not performance) than Honda's. Good if you want a regular car but with more power, not good if you want the feeling of a sportscar (as much as possible anyway).

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanMugen View Post
    Hot hatchback = hatchback that tries to drive like a sportscar (no that doesn't mean it's fast, as many sportscar like the MG B are far from fast). Rorty exhaust, snappy gearbox, taut suspension... this sort of thing.

The Audi A4 is not a "hot" car. Furthermore, even VW's "hot" offerings like modern GTI or Audi S3 are generally more mild and conservative (in driving manners not performance) than Honda's. Good if you want a regular car but with more power, not good if you want the feeling of a sportscar (as much as possible anyway).
    You obviously have ever only driven Honda and never driven a polo gti