Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Jazon View Post
    Hi guys,
    So i just got myself some king springs for my type s but have no idea on installing them. I've looked at some build threads but the pictures are missing:

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=371462 & http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...=1#post9017530

If anyone knows any other threads that have instructions + pics that would be much appreaciated thanks!

If if you are asking these type of questions I strongly recommend taking your car to a mechanic to do the job.

There is ONE major issue with the front suspension that you MUST keep an eye on , for it will pop and really **** up your whole day. Just a hint - it involves removing your driveshafts and re doing your inner pot joints

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 TEG Type S
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    If if you are asking these type of questions I strongly recommend taking your car to a mechanic to do the job.

There is ONE major issue with the front suspension that you MUST keep an eye on , for it will pop and really **** up your whole day. Just a hint - it involves removing your driveshafts and re doing your inner pot joints
    I got quoted $300 to change the springs which costs more than the springs. Got lowering king springs for $100

I got quoted $300 to change the springs which costs more than the springs. Got lowering king springs for $100
    Thats great.

The issue i speak speak of would cost maybe $500+ towing or mobile mechanic call out fee. Plus all the wasted time.

Pay a mech to do it , and avoid mega issues.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 TEG Type S
    Thats great.

The issue i speak speak of would cost maybe $500+ towing or mobile mechanic call out fee. Plus all the wasted time.

Pay a mech to do it , and avoid mega issues.
    Yeah good point. Thanks man

Yeah good point. Thanks man

its a harder DIY compared other suspension installs. Earlier hondas are easy !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 TEG Type S
    its a harder DIY compared other suspension installs. Earlier hondas are easy !
    Ahhhh i see