Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    so we cant have blue because its similar to police red and blue

what about other colours lol. that site denot linked to was a good idea. although if we did it on the cu2 it wudnt really work because there wud be no space for the light to shine out of. instead if u look closely under the headlight casing (exterior) theres a small gap between the headlamp and the front bumper. you can fit an led strip in there easily.
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

^^^^ yeah, the site i've post was good! Er... i post what site?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    sorry i meant curtis625 i was looking at ur foto while posting that lol
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

So, anyone managed to find where to buy or work out how to chuck these on with a switch attachment?

ooft not bad!

ooooft loving the lights! great stuff!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by leo View Post
    Yes u could have purple or blue Parkers as well

just depend would u like to test cop's limit?
    It happens - you can get away sometimes. I once read somewhere here that someone got pulled over by a cop. The cop noticed HID's (illegal if not from factory), and didnt' give him a fine - instead he checked whether or not the ballasts were safely and securely installed, rather than having 'dangling' ballasts.

I don't know whether or not to believe this, but it does sound plausible if the cop's in a good mood. You're entirely at their mercy.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    how do cops even tell.

i mean like dont u have to be in on coming traffic for you to see your headlights. and ud usually only have it on at night, so its difficult to see if its a p plater you can prey on. then u gotta do a U turn. and u also have to know whther they are hids in the first place and if its a factory setting or not.

seems like alot of bs if you get stopped. if hes following you, unless they stopped u for another reason and then noticed, i cant see how you can get caught.
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

thats cops for ya! lmao

basically if you dont have the projector in your housing then you shouldnt have HID's..

thats what i think.. lmao

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Limited Edition
    lol but even standard accord euro's have projectors. To be honest, the DRL probably attracted cops

yup, std euro has projectors... but they dont have the washers

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVTIR View Post
    thats cops for ya! lmao

basically if you dont have the projector in your housing then you shouldnt have HID's..

thats what i think.. lmao
    I thought that too, until i realised that the Accord V6 Luxury has reflectors and HID's (although they're not 6000k). Civic FD's have HID's in other countries - japan and NZ. (also not 6000k)

6000k is for the bluey-ness associated with the bimmers that have that bluey sparkle (due to lens chromatic abberation)

I think the requirement of HID's is the correct setup as well as headlight washers

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 manual honda euro
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    It happens - you can get away sometimes. I once read somewhere here that someone got pulled over by a cop. The cop noticed HID's (illegal if not from factory), and didnt' give him a fine - instead he checked whether or not the ballasts were safely and securely installed, rather than having 'dangling' ballasts.

I don't know whether or not to believe this, but it does sound plausible if the cop's in a good mood. You're entirely at their mercy.
    i got pulled over and because i have 8000k hid, there abit more blue then the oem hid the cop wanted to check the ballast to see if they were fitted dodgy or not. the thing is my euro is a standard euro so it didnt come with hid....and when i fitted the hid's i ran the cables through the side walls near the indicator so that my ballast actualli sits on top of the wheel arc inside the plastic cover that goes around the arc of the wheel. hahah he spent a awhile loking for it then he asked me and i said i dunno.....later he just gave up haha

also my front parkers are actualli the same color as my indicators (orange) thought i go for something different instead of blue and red.....i also use to have white but i find the orange to look quite good....never had any problems with the orange parkers......also im on my fulls now and all this happended when i was on my p's....since i been on my fulls.....always get pulled over for breath test but i have never been hassled about anything on the car =p