Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    ya same in adelaide, during the week u get in pretty quick but weekends are months in advance
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Quote Originally Posted by bizee_1 View Post
    i've gotta go book the pre-learners sometime soon !

2 mates did their pre-learners early this week. Had to travel to Tuggerah, as everything else local had been booked out or something. (maybe that was just for this week....)

guess i'll be the same though, packing it all nervous hehe i've been on a quad bike. but i guess its nothing the same...
    Lol... to be honest, it's probably the easiest thing i did...
    There were four of us in the group, 2 of which had never ridden before. (only pushbikes)
    And at the end of our course the instructor pretty much said, your riding skill is good enough to go for your P's now, from what she had seen.
    :-s
    soooo, you can probably tell how easy the courses/tests are.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    that sucks they suggested a minimum 3 months on road before taking p's, dont know if ill wait that long, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    that sucks they suggested a minimum 3 months on road before taking p's, dont know if ill wait that long, but still.

LOL.. technically we can't until we finish 3 months (i think).
    but she said from what you've learnt and how your riding, you could most probably go for it and pass (hypothetically). haha

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    ahh i got ya. ya our guy was like, dont even bother trying if you cant do this this and this, which will take u around 3 months to develop, ull just be wasting your time lol.

can u do the pre Learner course if u dont have a licence for instance suspensed licence however hold off doing the actual computer test until the licence returns?
    K-series sQuadron | > B-series sQuadron

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    93 EG Civic
    nah J-toda, they need a current one.

Just finished this yesterday myself..I think I did ok.. haha managed to get to 35km when the guy wasn't look:P time to get a RR250 wooohoooo

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    did my Ps last week after 3 months on Ls. bascially what your instructor said to you is pretty much right. what you learnt on Ls is bascially what you will be tested on yours Ps except just a bit harder.

1- emergency brake
    1- emergency swerving
    1- fast cornering

thats it

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by EK4R View Post
    did my Ps last week after 3 months on Ls. bascially what your instructor said to you is pretty much right. what you learnt on Ls is bascially what you will be tested on yours Ps except just a bit harder.

1- emergency brake
    1- emergency swerving
    1- fast cornering

thats it
    Good stuff George. Who did you do the test through? I would recommend also doing some advanced rider training at some point as well - very beneficial.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdster View Post
    Good stuff George. Who did you do the test through? I would recommend also doing some advanced rider training at some point as well - very beneficial.
    hey mike did it with armstrong with the 'bring a mates' rate lol and since i did my Ls there i thought why not.

good thing about them is you get 2 tries if you fail so that was comforting.

no more showing your plate at the back of your bike now yay. im riding my friends 600 atm damn they are easy to ride compare to a 250 which u have to rev the crap out of....i want 1

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    whats a good learners bike ? i just got my learner last week and plan on getting a bike soon. want to start off with 250cc and prolly stick with that for a few years.

looking between cbr250 and ninja. ...

?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    i take ninja over cbr.

unside down forks, more HP, not that many around so quiet rare, and its GREEN!!

its faster, handles better and keep their value quiet well. had mine up for sale last week and already deposit taken...3days. i get commented on my bike whereever i go.

though good thing about cbr is the aftermarket support. their engine sounds pretty good.

both are awesome bikes you cant go wrong.