Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    The spot welds over the whole fuc*ing car is really poor. I'm struggling to get mine fixed (yes, spot weld issues in the A Frame also).
    I can't believe the problems you're having with your car.You need to take your issues up with HA.Your car sounds like a real lemon.

According to his other posts on forums, his other cars also have problems. IIRC one of them were an aurion. I think he just has extremely high standards.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken-f View Post
    According to his other posts on forums, his other cars also have problems. IIRC one of them were an aurion. I think he just has extremely high standards.
    Well if people on here stop raving shit about how good these Honda's are some people wouldn't have as high expectations would they? I bought this car based on what i read here and it was a bad move, let me tell you.

Yes, my car has been back 11 times in a year for warranty work alone and it's still not fixed. You think i spent 40K for that? If you do then your a moron.

Yes, i am pissed off with the car and will never touch another Honda again.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Well if people on here stop raving shit about how good these Honda's are some people wouldn't have as high expectations would they? I bought this car based on what i read here and it was a bad move, let me tell you.
    My CU2 is awesome, no probs here. My CL9 was awesome too, which is why I brought my CU2. Viva La Honda!

Buy a Holden and see what a shit car really is...
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    I can't believe the problems you're having with your car.You need to take your issues up with HA.Your car sounds like a real lemon.
    Tried, HA don't give a shit. They have their money and i have a lemon. The dealer is trying hard to fix these issues but just keeps hitting brick walls. It had numerous faults from the day i picked it up brand new and some of those faults are still not fixed.

Yes, i had an Aurion that had numerous faults from the moment i drove it out the showroom and despite it going back as much as the Honda has an engineer from Toyota decided that the car had too many faults and was to be stripped down at Altona to work out why. They settled the situation amicably and professionally to my favour. HA would never do that.

I think i am jinxed when it comes to buying new cars....

Well if people on here stop raving shit about how good these Honda's are some people wouldn't have as high expectations would they? ....
    Well, thats kinda why I started this thread as well. BEFORE i bought it tho, I was well aware of the major problems like creaking clutch, door actuator etc. All the other problems I had are relatively minor.
    Doesn't make me change my mind, that its still a nice car to drive/own. Every car will have a few issues here and there.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken-f View Post
    Well, thats kinda why I started this thread as well. BEFORE i bought it tho
    Yes, i understand all cars have faults but i did not expect mine to have so many faults so quickly, especially for a so called "quality car". So far it's spent an equivelent of nearly 4 weeks at dealerships getting these issues addressed, and that in the space of it's first year on the road!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    My CU2 is awesome, no probs here. My CL9 was awesome too, which is why I brought my CU2. Viva La Honda!

Buy a Holden and see what a shit car really is...
    Yeah i agree.My CL9 has been virtually faultless.no squaeks,rattles even though i've got lowered stiffer suspension.slightly off topic,i know of a Honda dealer that bought back a CU2 off a customer because of the pinging issue.It must've been pretty bad.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    No Problems whatsoever with my CU2, absolutely awesome. There can be issues with any car. I worked at a Merc Dealership for a period & even they have issues with cars that cost 7 times more than a Euro. If your fussy enough you can find issues with any car.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Hi guys....

my problems till now car just done 100,000klm's :

- Had the drifting to the right issue on a flat surface (k frame adjusted caused another problem).

- Pulls to the right under right camber (never fixed - honda's response "live with it, it's a characteristic of the car, you bought a sports car, it has low profile tyres"...and "we have noted it and if it causes damage we will fix it later on even if it runs out of warranty" - (If you believe that.....)

- tyres promised never recieved due to wear caused by pulling to the right before k-frame got adjusted and caused right camber problem.

- front passenger pillar rattle (dealer fix not warranty)

- Glove compartment rattle and not aligned properly (never fixed)

- Rattle in front passenger door (never fixed)

- power window switches rattle when music turned up ( Aarong fixed them however after 50,000klm rattle returned).

- Squeaky drivers seat (never fixed)

- pulsating under braking (fixed not warranty)

- rattle right hand vent (fixed itself after 60,000klm)

- rattle column shaft (fixed warranty)

- rattle under glove compartment (never fixed)

- rattle centre console above stereo (never fixed)

- battery replaced after a bit of a fight (warranty).

- Under acceleration bad moisture smell from aircon/heater (dealer masked smell once since then never fixed).

- CV joint (boot) replaced warranty.

- Tint replaced twice due to severe scratching (warranty).

- Rear parcel shelf vibration when music on.

- parking sensors dodgey as f*ck... (never fixed)

- Rear door strap replaced (warranty).

- Auto transmission nob/boot loose fixed (warranty).

- Cd jammed stereo replaced (warranty)

- Rear speaker distortion replaced (warranty)

- sunroof rattle (supposedly fixed, still doing it)

- FULL POWER STEERING RACK replaced due to stationary squeal (warranty)

- knock when braking, accelerating, turning left...this happened after power steering got replaced, this has now been fixed took a while looks like left hand shaft replaced and maybe a few ball joints not sure as was never given documentation. (Got the same response as above "We have noted this and if it causes damage or gets worse we will fix it"....demanded it fixed straight away not later).

I'm expecting more.....40,000 klm's to go till warranty expiration.

Yes, i understand all cars have faults but i did not expect mine to have so many faults so quickly, especially for a so called "quality car". So far it's spent an equivelent of nearly 4 weeks at dealerships getting these issues addressed, and that in the space of it's first year on the road!
    Your not alone believe me...this is why honda can't sell their cars. Majority of previous honda owner will not buy honda as they have had quality issues and customer satisfaction issues. I was offered a sh*t trade in price at 70,000klm's. If previous customers are happy they will buy again, just goes to show they not happy !! If anyone doubts me and thinks that it is due to the economy crisis, well european car sales up since crisis and most japanese car dealer (except for the customer satisfaction king, TOYOTA which prides it self to customer satisfaction of course) are down BADLY.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    for people complaining about rattles in there car, for fk sake.. what do you expect, if you had money then buy an audi quality then or better still play some music and stop listening for new rattles in the car.. and i can assure you audis have problems too, my mate is fed up with all the electrical faults and they charge a fortune to fix and this was a brand spanking new 60k car after 4 months.
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9

Yes, my car has been back 11 times in a year for warranty work alone and it's still not fixed. You think i spent 40K for that? If you do then your a moron.

Yes, i am pissed off with the car and will never touch another Honda again.
    mate i'm sorry to hear all the sht that is going down with your car.. you must be very unlucky with new cars.. why would you come to a honda forum where everyone i assume loves their hondas to get reviews on a car that YOU're gonna drive.. buy a second hand car instead..
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------