Page 50 of 268 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360100150 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    Ordered new tyres. Bridgestone Potenza RE002's, hopefully in by the end of the week. Couldn't justify getting 595RS R's on my little GSi =[

How much ya pay for em? and what size? i couldn't justify spending any more than $100 a corner on the shitty gsi

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    How much ya pay for em? and what size? i couldn't justify spending any more than $100 a corner on the shitty gsi
    $185 per corner in 205/50/R15. I wanted to go 16's, but don't have the time to choose and order new rims. My current RE001's are screwed. The GSi is a great little car, I'm certainly under no delusions as to how fast it is/isn't, but it gives me pleasure through the windy's when pushed, and good tyres are a must.

I couldn't justify not spending the money, no matter what the car. Cheap tyres are bloody aweful.

I have to disagree... i paid $105 a corner fitted and balanced for 205/45/16s. Only downside is that the rubber is porous so air leaks out (bout 2psi drop every month), which isn't a problem since i pump them everytime i fill up anyway. They brake/grip just as well as my old KU31s, not noisy, comfortable. I can still take corners at the same speed and feel secure that the tyres won't give out. Saved a few hundred and no regrets

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Up here the RSR's are sub $180 each for 15's
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    '98 DC4 [B-74P]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Up here the RSR's are sub $180 each for 15's
    If I had more time to shop around..

160 fitted when i bought mine from option 1.
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    There you go...

Damn that's a good price man, what size?
    part time potato

i forget now. but for my oem itr rims. 195/50/15 i think. option 1 always has good prices. the rsr never let me down worth every dollar. only downside is the fronts wear out very quick. rears last though
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Haha yeah no haters yet! Actually kind of disappointed.

Yeah shop around guys. Option1 is not always cheapest either. I got my rsrs in 205/45/16 for ~$170 each plus fitting

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    i should post mine up lol. itd be sure to get people hating

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    whats wrong with a gsi? will give lancers,sss,stock commy's a good run.. unless its an automatic lol that shit is slow az...

never skimp out on tyres, good tyres will save your life srs