Page 1065 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 65565965101510551062106310641065106610671068107511151165 ... LastLast
Results 12,769 to 12,780 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Yeh first time can be tight!
    I had no problems with mine, just pushed the license plate light cover to one side and then pushed it up and out.
    Takes effort first time ^^

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    had a bitch of a time getting to the rear licence plate bulbs first time round, couldnt do the sliding/lifting technique, so I took a thin paperclip and straightened it out, lifted the plastic cover with my nail and used the straightened paperclip to unclip the cover latch. worked perfect

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Hey Dan is your car back on the road yet?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    How many of you guys are using their car as a daily? Im thinking of buying another el cheapo for a daily.
    Also does anyone know where I can source a rear bar or rear lip?
    Last edited by JDM EP3; 24-05-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    How many of you guys are using their car as a daily? Im thinking of buying another el cheapo for a daily.
    daily here

I never have two cars going at once lol
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Thanks for the tips guys. My hands must be waaaaaaaaaay bigger than some of you, I could only get one finger to the parker housing . . . only ended up taking 20 mins to take the front wheels off, remove the inner guard (or some of it) and get them done.

The rear is proving to be a little more difficult, tried removing the boot trim and that thing is just ridiculous, afraid to pull too hard on any one part of it in case it breaks . . . might have to try the paperclip method from the outside!

JDM EP3 - I use mine as a daily, surprisingly easy to live with as a daily, then again, I've only had it 3 weeks, so maybe the novelty will wear off? Can't see it at this point, but stranger things have happened.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Thanks for the tips guys. My hands must be waaaaaaaaaay bigger than some of you, I could only get one finger to the parker housing . . . only ended up taking 20 mins to take the front wheels off, remove the inner guard (or some of it) and get them done.

The rear is proving to be a little more difficult, tried removing the boot trim and that thing is just ridiculous, afraid to pull too hard on any one part of it in case it breaks . . . might have to try the paperclip method from the outside!

JDM EP3 - I use mine as a daily, surprisingly easy to live with as a daily, then again, I've only had it 3 weeks, so maybe the novelty will wear off? Can't see it at this point, but stranger things have happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    daily here

I never have two cars going at once lol
    I am considering getting a Ek or EG civic for a daily, not that the EP3 is hard to live with as a daily but I have a shitty ass carpark in the city and they are so tight, ended up tearing part of my rear lip getting caught on a metal support bar for the roller door didnt notice it there tore it on the seam where it attaches to the rear bar under the wheel arch and seeing that I need to park really close to the wall to get out with out hitting the car next to me with the door I am considering this option so I dont destroy my EP3.
    Last edited by JDM EP3; 24-05-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    I am considering getting a Ek or EG civic for a daily, not that the EP3 is hard to live with as a daily but I have a shitty ass carpark in the city and they are so tight, ended up tearing part of my rear lip getting caught on a metal support bar for the roller door didnt notice it there tore it on the seam where it attaches to the rear bar under the wheel arch and seeing that I need to park really close to the wall to get out with out hitting the car next to me with the door I am considering this option so I dont destroy my EP3.
    Yeah sometimes when parking in the city I wish I didn't sell my EG5 but two rego's and so on all at up to $$$$$
    Last edited by Lukezen27; 24-05-2012 at 08:00 PM.
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 EP3
    daily here as well.... i try to get to and back from work during non peak time ...

Daily and track mine.

There's a rear bumper here: http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...ghlight=bumper

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by RPS.13 View Post
    Daily and track mine.

There's a rear bumper here: http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...ghlight=bumper
    yeah that's on here too but it has been cut and has a hole for the towhook am considering it though how necessary is it to have a towhook when tracking?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Not very essential considering we already have a tow hook at the rear in a very obvious location. But I doubt there would be too many rear bars coming up for sale. I have just the rear lip as a spare if you're interested.