93 Accord earth points

Hello all. I'm coming close to selling my trusty 93 cb7 Accord. I don't want to sell it though with the wipers working by themselves. They seem to come on when I put the headlights on. Others have said there are earth points way up under the dash, above the fuses. I've inspected under there and can't see them. Apparently called 401 earths. Any ideas?

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    Do you have the detailed Honda manual? I only have one for the CD7 / CD9 which doesn't' cover your model, but it has a "wire harness & ground locations" section that is quite elaborate. I would imagine the 93 has a manual with similar details. You can download the manuals by joining Hondahookup.com.. I had a look and your model is listed on page 2 & 3 of the Accord section.
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

Hello Richard. I went to that website and tried to download the cb7 manual to my phone and it failed to extract the files. Any suggestions?

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    I just downloaded the DB7 manuals & supplement and they extracted to .pdf ok.

The files are 38 & 18 Mb. A bit too large for email.

I can upload the pdfs somewhere online if someone can recommend a free service somewhere.
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

I went to the honda hookup site and downloaded the CB7 manual. As you know they are zip files. When I unzipped it it just looked like hieroglyphics, completely unreadable

An update to my previous post. I managed to open the manual and found some earth points attached to the wipers and headlight switch. They seem to be G401, G301 and I think G251. Can someone tell me exactly where they are located?. I've got up under the dash with a torch and looked above the ICU and I can't see any earth points.

Update to my previous update. Today, nice sunny day I quickly turned the headlights on and lo and behold the wipers came on at the same time. Turned lights off and the wipers stopped. Can someone tell me what the link is between wipers and headlights? I've had this problem over a year