Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK
    Quote Originally Posted by Type FN View Post
    my arms hit the top when going down a bump or something and my car is not even that low (dc2r), only thing i could think of was grid down the sides so it doesnt hit or have to raise the car. With the car lowered its hard to get to the adjusment bolts and can be done with a flex head 17mm spanner. Atm tyre is 1/2 finger gap from guard, looks good but i will raise it to avoid until i grind down the arms a bit or get js racing or nagisa auto arms instead.
    Yeah I heard that when installing some camber kits, you need to bang the inside fender bit to make space for the camber kit. Do people usually do this? I will if it means the camber arms won't hit anything.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by baethos View Post
    Yeah I heard that when installing some camber kits, you need to bang the inside fender bit to make space for the camber kit. Do people usually do this? I will if it means the camber arms won't hit anything.
    u need to cut shut and weld the new shock tower in order to clear the camber arms as they extend more than the oem, hence why alot of USA guys do it, not sure on the cost but id say not worth the money

I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC