Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Honda Accord Euro 2012 CU2 Acura TSX

Hi all,
    Sadly, I have a final confirmation today from Hondata that they will not be supporting Flashpro for the ECU in later model Accord Euros and do not have it on their roadmap.

So - anyone know of any other tuning options for us to support bolt ons, PCDs, etc ?
    Anything out of Japan?

Thanks.

note: I notice JDM CU2 has 206Hp whereas ours has only 201Hp. I wonder what component is different is...

note 2: Ktuner appears to have a manual tune available, again for USDM, with an Auto on the roadmap:
    http://ktuner.com/09tsx/

09-14 TSX
    KTuner for 09-14 TSX

What are my options?
    • Dealer Reflashes and Tuning – Starting at $299
    • End User System – Hardware/software. Datalog and make your own changes – $499

How do I get KTuner?
    • Contact a dealer for a reflash, dyno tuning, or to order the end user package.

Part numbers for usable ECUs include:
    MT
    37820-RL5-A01 through A07
    37820-RL5-A11 through A12
    AT
    Coming Soon.

KTuner feature matrix for 09-14 TSX (BETA means the feature is currently in testing phases)

Real-Time Logging
    Real-Time Tuning Mode
    Injector Sizing
    Ignition/Fuel Tuning
    VTC Tuning
    Knock Tuning
    Throttle Control Maps
    Rev Limiter Settings
    2-Step Settings
    Adjustable 2-Step
    Anti-Lag
    Custom Map Sensor Support
    Speed Density Fueling
    Expanded Tables For Boost
    PWM Boost Control
    Boost Cut
    VTEC Window Control
    Closed Loop Control
    Disable Sensors and OBD2 Monitors
    Fuel Cut Parameters
    Fuel Correction Parameters
    Ignition Correction Parameters
    Idle Control Parameters
    Last edited by Holy Frog; 09-02-2016 at 01:46 PM. Reason: added ktuner info
    7500rpm in 2012 K24Z3

Hmm, I did mean to put ECU, Tuning and Flashpro in the title ... apologies.
    7500rpm in 2012 K24Z3

Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Euro CU2
    Hey man, I have my eye on this for my 2012 CU2 https://www.heeltoeauto.com/hondata-...a-tsx-cu2.html

Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Euro CU2
    The description is for 2009-2014 CU2's...contact the guys at heel toe, they have been really helpful in my dealings with them

Flashpro will not work with Euro Lux Navi ECU

Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki81 View Post
    The description is for 2009-2014 CU2's...contact the guys at heel toe, they have been really helpful in my dealings with them
    HeelnToe are very helpful and have a great website for wishlisting.
    I too have been contemplating and planning for the Flashpro (along with the RV6 2.5" precat delete downpipe, High Flow Cat, aFe Throttle Body Spacer, CAI, etc.

But here's the thing - you have to check your ECU number and confirm on the Hondata website that your ECU is compatible with the Flashpro.
    RL5-A02 & A03 Manual
    RL5-A52 & A53 Auto

I have checked my 2012 Lux Navi and confirmed it is not supported. (My ECU is KU 37820-RL6-Q54 )
    Writing to Hondata with fingers crossed, they sadly reconfirmed it wont support this ECU and offered no workaround.

I asked them, what happens if we try it anyway - what can we expect to not work - they didn't answer.

---------------
    HeelnToe do offer this:
    IF YOU HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN OR OTHER MARKET ACCORD CU2, you may add on a USA spec ecu to your order. We do not guarantee 100% compatibility of a USA ECU in other market cars.

Anyone in Australia tried this with a 2011+ CU2?
    Last edited by Holy Frog; 09-02-2016 at 01:38 PM.
    7500rpm in 2012 K24Z3

Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Euro CU2
    That's a real shame... I wonder if the lux model is different to std, I'll check mine. Your wish list sounds like mine, I want the CT supercharger ✌️

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Hey OZ pals. Long time no see this forum.

Here we go with a solution )

If u need to tune facelift CU2 11-12 MY with flashpro then just get 11-13 ECU off TSX , they are fully compatible with your car and can be found on ebay for 150-250 bucks. Hondata is too busy with new

models so dont expect any solution in closest future.

I can also convert OZDM Euro ECUs into USDM TSX but you need to open ECU which isnt that easy for most of you.

Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Euro CU2
    Hey littlebo, that sounds promising!
    What is involved in your conversion process? Can people send you the ECU and you perform the mod? What do you mean 'open the ECU'?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Im in Canada, mover from UA . Man, its a PITA to ship em, will b better to teach someone handy in OZ or just get used TSX ECU.

First part of ecu opening looks like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnucpfoxLEo and then you need to use small press to press out entire PCB off the housing to get to the other side of the PCB,

eeprom is there. Also a small PITA.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Id better find ya ECUs and ship lol

Quote Originally Posted by littlebo View Post
    If u need to tune facelift CU2 11-12 MY with flashpro then just get 11-13 ECU off TSX , they are fully compatible with your car.
    Thanks Littlebo. So what is the difference between the two ECUs?

My presumption is that the ECUs have slightly different (insignificant mappings) and also control some features that not found on the TSX models.
    For example I have a navi, with cornering lamp, which are not available in the states. My concern would be that features like this could be affected by changing the ECU.

Isn't there also some risk in triggering the immobiliser on either ECU if you attempt to swap them out/in?
    7500rpm in 2012 K24Z3

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Hey bud. The difference is in the firmware. I tried swapping into european models which has no navi , Type-S trim. As far as i tested those , navi isnt ECU related thing, navi and non navi cars has same ECUs. Systems like LKAS and ACC are ECU related and if you see difference here with US trims then it shouldnt work fine. Well, it should work but those systems will not work, youll have errors with cruise control. In EU we have 3 trims, type-s , basic one , executive, with leather and sunroof and advanced , with multimedia screen, LKAS and ACC. Ive seen you have some base model which is more like our exec and lux or premium which is like our advanced. Go compare this and that and youll see.