Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    Yeah, everyone was ok. Haha I wouldn't have to lie, I'm the only one here right now. It's been pouring rain all morning so my boss wasn't able to get into work and she told everyone just to go home, but I'm here since I rode with the boyfriend to work today. Can't leave till he picks me up..The only thing about making a build thread now..I don't have all of the pictures from when I first started doing work to it.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh
    Honda's from everywhere ! Interesting colour on an eg !

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    Thank you.

Just been reading through your intro thread (first time for everything) and so glad you're not letting all the setbacks you've had put you off. Shiela's are a rare breed when it comes to cars (shiela= Aussie slang for girl, and an example of the regrettably dying Aussie lingo= language). I like your wit and humour too, has caught a few off guard I would say.

Looking at the colour (color) of your car It's either Tahitian Green or Aztec Green. Here's a thread from Honda-tech which might help when repainting (or it might confuse 'cause I can't tell the diff from the pics supplied)http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2781342

P.S. I'm sure you really haven't been dumped on a daily basis.
    Last edited by hondapop; 11-01-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by hondapop View Post
    P.S. I'm sure you really haven't been dumped on a daily basis.
    Haha! love this.

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    Nice one..yeah my paint is Aztec green. And as for being dumpt and daily..Not yet really cause I just put my new suspension on last fall and my exhaust hanger is broken (haven't fixed yet) so can't be dumpt right now cause I'd already ruined my exhaust lol. Not sure I'll actually ever be dumptdaily since my bf wants to start racing my car. Long story short, I got rear ended in his hatch and now it is totaled. I was okay, just sucks that the car is damaged. We got money back for it and are slowly parting it out. Which means I'll be getting a new motor...either Type R or B20. Not sure yet. Right now I haven't done much to my car. I still need to put a new door on but since my bf's car is totaled, I'm just going to put his doors on mine. Then I need to get new exhaust piping. Still need to put my new master cylinder on and replace my brakes. Also need to swap over his subframe and steering rack from his car because we found out last month that my subframe..one of the bolts broke. Luckily it won't be able to back out on me and get me in an accident but it still isn't safe.

Anyway, I scored some del sol seats for free and washed my car yesterday..here are pictures.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Bump! Curious to see if OP has made any progress? Noticed you haven't been on since 05/05/12 but curious to see how the car is going. Fingers crossed you are alive and well and still rocking a Honda!

Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Si Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    Bump! Curious to see if OP has made any progress? Noticed you haven't been on since 05/05/12 but curious to see how the car is going. Fingers crossed you are alive and well and still rocking a Honda!

aww thanks..It has been a long time since I posted!! holy crap! lol. Well sad news :-/ Hatch got stolen. I'm pretty sure my ex took it because my neighbor saw him over at my apartment when I went out with my boyfriend. But my neighbor wouldn't tell me if he took the car or not but everything was super fishy about the situation. Car was found 2 hours later near a friends work and they didn't even take much off of it. They left the suspension but took the headlights, corner lights, bumper, seats, spoiler and the adjuster knobs on my suspension. Left the radio, short hub, hids, suspension, wheels, rear diffuser. It just didn't add up ya know? So anyway, it was a big drama filled week trying to figure out what to do about the car. My ex said I needed to pay him $500 for the towing and storage fees but yet wasn't going to give me my insurance money for the car. So I finally just said screw it and let him keep the car. His mom said I screwed him over but I don't think so since he had two hatches he got to sell instead of one. So yeah, I don't drive a honda anymore. I drive my fiance's subaru I'd say I upgraded. I still plan on getting another honda down the road, but not till I have a garage. I'll post pictures later of what the hatch looked like when they found it.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Wow that's a crazy fast response! Wasn't expecting anything! Sad to hear about the Civic. Your ex sounds like a stand up guy!

Congratulations on the engagement by the way. You should post pics of the Subaru as well!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    so your ex found it...?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Sounds like a rough neighborhood!!

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    i will leave this here