Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    i'm getting skunk2 sports shocks combined with either eibach pro kit or tien s tech springs depending on availibility. both springs give a 1.3 inch drop and combined with the skunk2 sports shocks i'll get about a 2 inch drop all round due to the shocks being a little bit shorter then OEM. the shocks are very easy on your pockets aswell all up i'll probly spend a bit over $1K including install which i think is pretty good

when i was first looking for a new shocks and springs, people would always suggest Koni Yellows combined with eibach for a slight drop and much better build quality and handling OR with some super low king springs for a lower drop but not that greater increase in handling (plus i've been told king springs might sag over time). Just work out whether you want much better handling or a large drop (or both with coils). btw even if you get kings you can still improve your handling with other parts aswell if your not happy with it when you put the springs in, either way though your handling will be improved because your lowering the centre of gravity of your car.

good luck with it mate

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    White '99 EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz_Striker View Post
    i'm getting skunk2 sports shocks combined with either eibach pro kit or tien s tech springs depending on availibility. both springs give a 1.3 inch drop and combined with the skunk2 sports shocks i'll get about a 2 inch drop all round due to the shocks being a little bit shorter then OEM. the shocks are very easy on your pockets aswell all up i'll probly spend a bit over $1K including install which i think is pretty good

when i was first looking for a new shocks and springs, people would always suggest Koni Yellows combined with eibach for a slight drop and much better build quality and handling OR with some super low king springs for a lower drop but not that greater increase in handling (plus i've been told king springs might sag over time). Just work out whether you want much better handling or a large drop (or both with coils). btw even if you get kings you can still improve your handling with other parts aswell if your not happy with it when you put the springs in, either way though your handling will be improved because your lowering the centre of gravity of your car.

good luck with it mate
    yeh im looking at either eibach pro kit or the tein S tech springs too.
    well reputed.
    cheers for that buddy!
    thx for the time taken out for that
    BIZ| SELLING MY EM1!!! LINK BELOW!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    yeh im looking at either eibach pro kit or the tein S tech springs too.
    well reputed.
    cheers for that buddy!
    thx for the time taken out for that
    No problem mate. Yonas from JDMYARD is getting some Tein S Techs in soon (including mine WOOOO! ;D) maybe send him a message if your interested, if your lucky he might already have some to suite your car