Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    @trism..

Yeh tru dat makes sense..

But other than that .. What is a great for daily use pad with grip - **** the noise..

Got shitloads of rattles anyways..
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

Quote Originally Posted by IV73CI View Post
    @trism..

Yeh tru dat makes sense..

But other than that .. What is a great for daily use pad with grip - **** the noise..

Got shitloads of rattles anyways..
    Using Endless MX72s atm, beautiful brake pads but need to use rotors of better material, it'll munch/warp your factory rotors...

Its not just the temperature you need to check, as trism said, you need to be aware of the abrasive or friction co-efficient. I dunno if RDA has improved/changed the metal they're using or they've got another range of rotors using harder metals, the RDAs I had at the start got munched by my MX72s after trying to warm them up. They actually cut a deep groove in them while trying to warm them up properly? These were the most basic RDA Slotted Rotors, I know they've got gold passivated ones now...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Using Endless MX72s atm, beautiful brake pads but need to use rotors of better material, it'll munch/warp your factory rotors...

Its not just the temperature you need to check, as trism said, you need to be aware of the abrasive or friction co-efficient. I dunno if RDA has improved/changed the metal they're using or they've got another range of rotors using harder metals, the RDAs I had at the start got munched by my MX72s after trying to warm them up. They actually cut a deep groove in them while trying to warm them up properly? These were the most basic RDA Slotted Rotors, I know they've got gold passivated ones now...
    My rda rotors were destroyed by some QFM a1rm pads and I hadnt been to the track yet, way to soft of a metal.
    I'm switching to 282 setup with dba 4000 + mx72 now as well, should be the perfect setup as i've only heard good reviews of mx72 and the dba4000 seem to hold up in most people's setups.