Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    I'd assume that an EG/ITR BB and BMC would fit an ED given that it fits an AH with a lil work.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    I'd assume that an EG/ITR BB and BMC would fit an ED given that it fits an AH with a lil work.
    Sweet thanks man

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by wheytastic View Post
    Sweet thanks man
    Keep in mind.

When I put the EG BB BMC in my AH it did need work for perfect feels but it worked well.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Ok cool, I do recall reading somewhere the 90-92 integra is like a straight fit but I'm not 100% sure on that and can't find the post lol

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    All Honda's are interchangeable pretty much, same bolt pattern so yes the 90-920 will fit.

if you want a 1 inch master cylinder & booster it's a very tight fit and requires you to shave the booster a tad...
    OEM parts whore

Is a mini brake disc swap just for the front or is it front / rear?

Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance_x View Post
    Is a mini brake disc swap just for the front or is it front / rear?
    This was posted up on CRX Aus from here.

Originally posted by grifty
    Hey guys,

I stumbled upon some build threads on various froums stating there is a cheaper way to upgrade to 280mm brakes. I have put together a parts list for the conversion below.

This conversion requires no rotor spacers or caliper bracket machining. It also does not require re-drilling brake rotors to 4x100!!!

This only works if you are currently running stock 262mm knuckles. If you have 242mm ones you will need to upgrade to 262mm ones first. This will work on any ED/EF/EG/EK/DC.

1. 262mm kunckles.
    2. Bendix DB1206 pads or any of your choice as long as they are the same design.
    3. 17CL15VN calipers and matching brackets.
    4. DBA2526 or RDA7996 rotors, these numbers are for blank rotors.
    5. 1 inch master cylinder with matching booster.

The rotors are from a 2007+ Mini Cooper non-S. They are 280mm in diameter, 4x100 and have the same centre bore! The lug nut holes are a little bigger but this wont effect anything. These fit perfect without issues, no modification required all bolt on!!!

The required calipers can be found on Accord V6's, Type R's, Odessy's, Legned's & Prelude's. Don't be fooled by paying top dollar for ones that came from a Type R, they're all exactly the same. You can pick them up for $50 the pair.

I paid $132 for the RDA rotors from my local parts store. you would normally pay $190-210 for the RDA 282mm blank rotors redrilled to 4x100 + $40-50 for the spacer or caliper machining. That's a saving of over $100!

I am currently doing this conversion and will post some pictures once completed. I have purchased the rotors and confirmed that they do fit without any issues.

Rear brakes installed!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic coupe
    I stripped the interior chassis loom of all the speaker, power window power mirror central locking wires. all thats left are the brake lights, fuel pump and ABS wires.

Quote Originally Posted by Howardm View Post
    I stripped the interior chassis loom of all the speaker, power window power mirror central locking wires. all thats left are the brake lights, fuel pump and ABS wires.
    Going to be a track only is it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic coupe
    Hey hondapop,
    Yes track day car only have stripped all interior out and slowly working my way through, would like to be in a position to World Time Attack it one day but time will tell. Need to sell off more interior parts to fund the small stuff needed to get to a track day.

Quote Originally Posted by Howardm View Post
    Hey hondapop,
    Yes track day car only have stripped all interior out and slowly working my way through, would like to be in a position to World Time Attack it one day but time will tell. Need to sell off more interior parts to fund the small stuff needed to get to a track day.
    Any pics man? And what engine do you plan on Running?