Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by 08ESE View Post
    I disagree. In gli form ive owned a gd for 9 years and now a ge for 4 years. The gd didnt handle anywhere near as good as my ge, but the ge is not what id call comfortable.

I disagree.

GD>GE.

Have driven both, ALOT. In terms of handling.... GD is worlds apart from the grandpa GE. I do agree take off in the GE feels alot better then the CVT, but once you have the speed up so much easier to manage with the 7 speed box.

Now i can keep going on about how each version of the L15 manages its power etc etc or why spoon is still racing their GD.

I'd also say the GE is much comfier/lux then the GD. Honda fixed all the daily driver issues on the GD with GE. Reduced Blind Spots, extra storage spaces, more cupholders etc etc.

on top of your standard ge air box is a plastic cap held on with 2 10mm bolts. remove this, and youll hear your engine. Its a muffler for the intake.
    Do not do this. Dumb move just for sound. Go buy a $20 pod filter from supercheap if you wanna do this.

One day a tiny rock/seed/some small object is gonna flick up in his engine bay and get sucked up into the engine....KABLAMOOO!
    Last edited by amant02; 05-10-2014 at 04:06 PM.