Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Quote Originally Posted by schonda View Post
    he told me the price was already reduced. That was his first sentence. So i dont know didnt feel like arguiing, I rather pay and the dealer not talk to me at all...hate sales people.
    Hi mate, the price seems very good, Did you check the car in REVS check whether this car was in any accident or any money owe to it. Please do it as for peace of mind. The car looks very good deal.

GOod luck and let us know how you go.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 08 Vti-L
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Hi mate, the price seems very good, Did you check the car in REVS check whether this car was in any accident or any money owe to it. Please do it as for peace of mind. The car looks very good deal.

GOod luck and let us know how you go.
    I thought if its from a dealer they have an legal responsibility to tell me if its been in an accident or had any finance oweing on it right?? I mean why offer warranty on a car thaats been in an accident, at least a major one right?

Yeah ill check anyway...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux 6MT
    mate the car sounds great.. go for it. you will never regret driving an Accord Euro.. a beautiful car to own.