Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Odyssey Luxury
    Just giving an update as it is related to the thread (review). I have had these tyres on for a while now (21/05). My car is old (1995) but ever since putting the RE002's on it feels so much smoother on the road, like highly noticeable when compared to the old tyres (which were Turanza ER300 and I thought they were very good). Handling is incredible in comparison, the dry grips really well on tight mountain corners. I haven't taken it for a full mountain run yet, just a small section of backroad near where I live. Also in the wet it grips much better, roundabouts are effortless to take at a decent speed rather than having to slow down to a crawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Just giving an update as it is related to the thread (review). I have had these tyres on for a while now (21/05). My car is old (1995) but ever since putting the RE002's on it feels so much smoother on the road, like highly noticeable when compared to the old tyres (which were Turanza ER300 and I thought they were very good). Handling is incredible in comparison, the dry grips really well on tight mountain corners. I haven't taken it for a full mountain run yet, just a small section of backroad near where I live. Also in the wet it grips much better, roundabouts are effortless to take at a decent speed rather than having to slow down to a crawl.
    inb4mikecivic78