WTB: Halo projector headlights - Integra Type S

WTB: Halo projector headlights - Integra Type S

Please send through quotes

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    Lived the Prelude Life 13/11/13 - 15/09/15
    My 1998 B-84P Prelude VTi-R
    Now living Getz with Lift life - 05 Corolla Sportivo - Standard Sportivo Mod Shiz

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 DC5-S

Hi Squalled :)

Thank you for these, i ahve looked on Ebay and have not had good experiences with mars performance, and i was after a 2005-2006 integra, would you have any other places?

I have looked them up myself for a while but can not seem to find any

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangney View Post
    Thank you for these, i ahve looked on Ebay and have not had good experiences with mars performance, and i was after a 2005-2006 integra, would you have any other places?

I have looked them up myself for a while but can not seem to find any
    Ah ok fair enough. May have to try US sites and search for Acura RSX. Highly certain they still use the same lights in the US too.
    Now living Getz with Lift life - 05 Corolla Sportivo - Standard Sportivo Mod Shiz

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 DC5-S

RSX Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Squalled View Post
    Ah ok fair enough. May have to try US sites and search for Acura RSX. Highly certain they still use the same lights in the US too.
    Hmm i see, i have found a few but there seem to be so so many different brands of these things! haha

Would you have any experience with any particular US company? or have you never had the need to

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangney View Post
    Hmm i see, i have found a few but there seem to be so so many different brands of these things! haha

Would you have any experience with any particular US company? or have you never had the need to
    Haven't had any experience buying lights from the US before. Have bought smaller things like visors and stuff like that before.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 DC5-S
    Sorry about being a bit inactive.

So, a mate bought a pair of angel eyes fog lights, and they busted within 3 weeks.

An update on the long saga which is my car, is that it is now all done! Except one whining noise in low gear and one rattle in the sunroof, both of which i can't seem to get any help on.