Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by TbM View Post
    disconnect speaker cable from amp, set multi meter on lowest resistance setting, put one probe on your ground one on a speaker wire, if you get a reading that's not infinite your gonna have a bad time.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TbM again. Dammit TbM. Am I giving you all my rep? I can't rep you anymore :<
    Also, do you mean you hear a high pitched whine? Like after a concert? that's all I can think of

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifter995 View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TbM again. Dammit TbM. Am I giving you all my rep? I can't rep you anymore :<
    Also, do you mean you hear a high pitched whine? Like after a concert? that's all I can think of
    LOL I always get the same message! TbM deserves to be repped more!!

Yeah I guess you could describe it like that. But you will certainly have that "feeling" in your ear after a concert. But this issue here is that my system IS NOT that loud and my ear has that same feeling. SO the sound is kinda invisible if that makes any sense.