Page 100 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 50909798991001011021031101502006001100 ... LastLast
Results 1,189 to 1,200 of 21004
    Quote Originally Posted by rk 86 wa View Post
    slight update :P

current:
    rota sub zero
    toyo 215/40/17
    tint
    coilovers
    simota intake
    exhaust tip thiingies

sitting at home and in at customs:
    mugen kit
    fully reclinable bucket seats
    pics pics pics!

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 07
    hey Jace, have u resolved ur paint issued with the mugen kit paint peeling off?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, RS125
    hey sabretooth,

if you don't mind me asking where did you get your red honda badges from and how much?

was thinking of getting a set myself

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by howy View Post
    hey sabretooth,

if you don't mind me asking where did you get your red honda badges from and how much?

was thinking of getting a set myself

here you go...one of OH traders..

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86755

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaBReT00tH View Post
    hey Jace, have u resolved ur paint issued with the mugen kit paint peeling off?
    When did I have that issue o_O? Or do you mean the bit where the kit joins the car? If that- then no. I got over it lol.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    fd1
    will have pics on as soon as kit is painted and fitted, and if by then i sort out seat brackets and whether they are ok to put on my car they will be in them too lol

if not ill just unbolt stock seats "rest" the buckets on the stock rails (lol) and pretend they are in to take pics :P
    2012 BMW S1000rr - 184whp, 9.733s @ 148.27mph - Quick enough!
    2006 Honda Civic - 101whp, 61s BBGL Short - When I need a bbt.

i was on high street melb.. i stopped to see this 50+ year old ladie in a black vti and a mugen kit.. lol.. and she was trying to do a three point turn with like 18's.. lol... funni as.. she took awhile..

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    omg.. i got honked yesterday by this old woman driving a blue yaris. i was coming out of uni, but with the mugen kit on, the speedhumps are just unbearable so i have to go quite slowly and angle the car a bit, and she kept honking! single lane road (it's the one onto high st; when you drive from the quad) and about 6 speed humps? non-stop honking... and to top it all off, after the final speed hump is a set of traffic lights to turn, she overtook me on the <20m stretch to a red light which was quite dangerous and un-granny-like! sigh.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    that bitch...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Any one with FD2 17" wheels please PM if you would like to sell

^ getting rid of the 19" chromies Frost? Finally got sick of the crappy torque with those heavy rims eh?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    omg.. i got honked yesterday by this old woman driving a blue yaris. i was coming out of uni, but with the mugen kit on, the speedhumps are just unbearable so i have to go quite slowly and angle the car a bit, and she kept honking! single lane road (it's the one onto high st; when you drive from the quad) and about 6 speed humps? non-stop honking... and to top it all off, after the final speed hump is a set of traffic lights to turn, she overtook me on the <20m stretch to a red light which was quite dangerous and un-granny-like! sigh.
    Lol had the same problem a few times already but i just let them pass me then i keep going down...