Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000

My new clutch :D

Ok well the new clutch was installed aswell as the new flywheel im not sure what it was made out of (i had a clutch specially made) but the pickup is slightly faster dont know if its due to that.. but im loving it even more now =)

oh and im abit dissapointed that its light when i press the clutch in my last one was lick pushing a 10kg brick i loved it now its so light i cant get the feel properly lol

oh and apparently my electronics reset itself stopped working and had to replace something.. so does that mean my ECU is now reset?
    Last edited by F20C; 19-02-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    does the car rev faster??? if so they must have put in a light weight flywheel.

if all the electronics reset themselves and they had the battery disconnected (which i hope they did) for more than 10mins..........it will reset everything

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    im pretty sure they did.. and yeah it rev's faster then it used to.. but i hate how my clutch is so light now.. lol i accidently dropped it cause im not used to driving something so light lol.. oh and tom i wanna get a photo of our cars together this weekend=)

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    lol..........if it revs faster, it sure has a lightweight flywheel........so u knw what sort of clutch they built for ur car???

they must have a light clamp load on the pressure plate, especially if it feels like stock, or even lighter on the pedal...

pics........for sure

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    i have to call them up tomorrow and get them to tell me what clutch they put in.. im hoping its something good that withstands some heavy dumping.. but then again my driftshaft/diff wont hold my heavy dumping much longer accroding to the guys on the forums lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    good to hear its back on the raod bro , comming out for a drive tonite? buzz me if ur around
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    yeah im just getting used to the clutch now.. but if i do head out tonight ill give youa buzz infact you just call me lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    yer im stuk at tafe til 4.30 lol , prob buzz ya later on but
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    how much did it cost? do you think they can make another one

I love light clutch
    CS6A - ER34 (1) - ER34 (2) - DC5R - AP1 - ?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Hey I wouldn't worry about the clutch feeling light. This is normal for the clutch to feel light. Dude trust me on the weak rear ends, 4 driveshafts and 3 diffs later. I take off easy now as parts are a bitch to find and $$$$. However in the event you do break a driveshaft, go with billet ones.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    damn jap thats quite a few diffs and drive shafts lol. how much do they sell for anyway? and eriktufa if i said it was for my car possibly but ill find out :P

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Well you are driving the same car so it shouldn't be hard :P
    CS6A - ER34 (1) - ER34 (2) - DC5R - AP1 - ?