Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT

Euro buzzing from door panel or speakers

I don't have this problem but someone out there may find this useful...

http://www.pryor-place.com/honda/TSX/b04-024.pdf

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    thanks for the tip yfin, i've slowly started to notice it in my own car. Even when i'm not playing it loud, on setting 10 like normal, i do notice a bit of buzzing from the side, sometimes closer to the sunroof or in that general direction :s other times, it's fine even when it's louder.
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by VirIIx
    thanks for the tip yfin, i've slowly started to notice it in my own car. Even when i'm not playing it loud, on setting 10 like normal, i do notice a bit of buzzing from the side, sometimes closer to the sunroof or in that general direction :s other times, it's fine even when it's louder.
    It can be hard to isolate buzzing. I put up with it for a while to suddenly discover it was my sunglasses in the ceiling compartment!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Trash 04
    I started to hear buzzing from my passenger door last night It went away after a lil prod of the door, hopefully it will be ok. I usually have my volume on 15, I cant wait to get my audio system properly installed. But i suppose im to expect buzzing with subs :|

Thanks for the info yfin.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    I have this exact problem with my driver's side door.
    It's driving i me nuts!
    It first happened only when I played songs with heavy bass, but I found it to be buzzing continuously today.
    I can't be bothered to take it to the dealer just because of this, so I'll put up with it until my 10,000km service is due.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    My doors and panels are starting to creak ever since I came back from Heathcote
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 04
    Thanks yfin. This problem has been annoying me ever since I have upgraded the sound system. However, I have noticed that it only occurs with certain bass frequency, not neccessarily the lowest frequencies.

Do you think Honda Australia will look after us?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The height-adjustment bit of the drivers safety belt buzzes when the car first starts driving. After a few taps on the thing, it quietens down. On a different note, my clutch creak is slowly coming back.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    something is still buzzing, i'ven oticed the clutch pedal creak more than ever now..

last time something was banging around, it was my eway tag in the glove compartment :s and then my umbrellas in the boot which i have tied down with some velcro
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04 (TSX!!)

buzzing!

I am taking my car in next week for this - took it to the dealer and showed them the noise, which they admit does exist and shouldn't. They are putting some extra 'padding' in the doors. I took the document from Acura (PDF posted above) which they said was not the problem and the TSX is a totally different car - but then asked to keep a copy of it anyway

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 04
    Quote Originally Posted by euro04
    I am taking my car in next week for this - took it to the dealer and showed them the noise, which they admit does exist and shouldn't. They are putting some extra 'padding' in the doors. I took the document from Acura (PDF posted above) which they said was not the problem and the TSX is a totally different car - but then asked to keep a copy of it anyway
    Which dealer in which state are you going to? Do you have an aftermarket system installed? Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by euro04
    TSX is a totally different car? When you pick up the car please ask them what the differences are.