Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

2005 YM Honda Accord Euro Spec Changes

Accord Euro (Stnd) Full Size Spare Wheel (16 inch)

Accord Euro Luxury 17 inch Alloy Wheels+Low profile tyre +Full Size Spare Wheel

Milano Red has replaced Royal Ruby Red Pearl.

As Milano Red is a flat paint, the recommended retail price has been adjusted to $33,991 for Accord Euro Stnd (M/T) and $40,541 for Accord Euro Luxury (M/T).
    Last edited by gundam; 10-01-2005 at 02:28 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    do you know if it will come with the illuminated multi-function steering wheel?

also, do you know if the new wheel design for the luxury model is this (also note the new "deep green" colour which i think only JDM gets):

or perhaps this?:
    Last edited by evolution42; 16-12-2004 at 01:11 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    I prefer the five spoke rims on the silver one more.

So not fair...17" for luxury and full sized spare. Oh well, I did get the Accord around a year ago...

The one on the bottom looks awesome!! Very similar to the aftermarket rims I have on my current ride.

Looks like it's time to pay the showroom a visit!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Those pics are nice but are not a stock Euro with 17" - those pics are lowered Euros at least 1".

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!

Question

When will the 2005 models be on the market for sale ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Those pics are nice but are not a stock Euro with 17" - those pics are lowered Euros at least 1".
    are you sure? those pics came straight off Honda Japan's website. I may be wrong, but i don't think they would lower their cars for stock-model photography...

you can check for yourself, heres the link: http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/a...yle/index.html

maybe because they are low-profile, u may think the car looks lowered...

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution42
    are you sure? those pics came straight off Honda Japan's website. I may be wrong, but i don't think they would lower their cars for stock-model photography...

you can check for yourself, heres the link: http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/a...yle/index.html

maybe because they are low-profile, u may think the car looks lowered...
    Sorry - I should clarify - they are legit Honda pictures but they are not what your Aus delivered Honda Accord Euro will look like with 17" rims. I don't think Honda has changed the suspension on the 05 model - the wheel arch gap will look more like this (my ride - no suspension mods)...I wish mine had the small gap in those photos -- see what I mean? The pics you are showing are the same drop as a Eibach Prokit. It could be trick photography or it could be a different suspension set up

Last edited by yfin; 16-12-2004 at 08:08 PM.

There is some dude in cabramatta driving this around =)
    is it already out?

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Sorry - I should clarify - they are legit Honda pictures but they are not what your Aus delivered Honda Accord Euro will look like with 17" rims. I don't think Honda has changed the suspension on the 05 model - the wheel arch gap will look more like this (my ride - no suspension mods)...I wish mine had the small gap in those photos -- see what I mean? The pics you are showing are the same drop as a Eibach Prokit. It could be trick photography or it could be a different suspension set up
    yfin:wow the gap between the two is quite noticable... another thing is the bodykit mite add to this 'lowered' illusion...

to everyone else: do you guys like the look of these 7-spoke wheels? would u rather have this design or a 17" version of the ones that come with the 03/04 euro's?

i reckon the nicest wheels for the euro are the Acura TSX's "Silverstar" wheels...
    Last edited by evolution42; 16-12-2004 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution42
    yfin:wow the gap between the two is quite noticable... another thing is the bodykit mite add to this 'lowered' illusion...

to everyone else: do you guys like the look of these 7-spoke wheels? would u rather have this design or a 17" version of the ones that come with the 03/04 euro's?

i reckon the nicest wheels for the euro are the Acura TSX's "Silverstar" wheels...
    Nah mate - that wouldn't have anything to do with it. We're talking about the gap between the top of the tyre and the guard

Both the 7-spoke and 5 double spoke rims looks good imo. The 7-spoke seems more 'elegant', whereas the 5 double spoke seems more 'sporty'.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    FULL SIZE SPARE???? Grrrrrr.........
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru