Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Supercharged DC5

In the us the Integra or known as the RSX there is a supercharger kit for them.

The RSX Type S is basicly the same as our Type R many of you probably know this, it has the same engine (K20a2) but we have the type r body kit and a LSD.

But the thing is the supercharger should have no problem going on our 02-04 Integra Type R.
    Many of the people over there run the supercharger @ 7psi with the hondata K-pro and are getting around 280hp at the wheels on 91 octane, some people are getting close to the 300hp mark.

The thing I am trying to say is that if someone put a supercharger on there Type R with a K-pro we might get to the 300hp mark because of our 95 octane but if you don't know there are some places that I have heard are selling 98 octane.

In the UK they have the JDM Integra Type R and they are running the same supercharger with the K-pro but with +10psi, they have the 5psi pulley on the supercharger but they change the crank pulley to a k24 pulley which is from the Accord Euro and they are make well over 300hp.

There is not more much to say but you can find this supercharger kit for the Type R at www.capa.com.au, The supercharger is made by the company Jackson Racing www.jacksonracing.com.
    At www.capa.com.au The kit sells for $3595.0 (race kit)

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    all USD.

Yeah super/turbo charging is a good option for any honda
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    where r u from pittytr?

most major servos (bp, mobil, shell) these days sell 98 ron fuel as premium unleaded... i think only caltex sell 95/96 premium unleaded, although they've caught up and produced 98 ron too...

regardless of fuel ron rating... with fine tuning, you can get over 300 hp... jackson racing is known for their superchargers... are u going to buy one for your car?

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    um...thought there was already someone in Syd with the JRSC...

a blue DC5R if i'm not mistaken

dc2r, lad I am from Queensland and as far as I know most of the servos only 96 octane and these are the big names like bp and shell, I don't know it might be just my town but I have heard that they are going to bring 98 out soon, so are you saying that where you live you have 98 octane.

and with the Jackson Racing Supercharger, I would probably have one right now if I had an Integra Type R, I would like to get one soon but the thing is I am only a 17 year old 1st year apprentace at my local Holden, Subaru and Daewoo service centre.
    I only own a 93 Subaru liberty which is a start.
    When I turn 19 I would not mind getting and Integra Type S but I will have to get rid of those leather seats (I hate Leather), The reason why is at work I drive many cars eg wrx and hsv, some have leather seats and here in Queesland it can reach over 70 degrees in the car when they are locked up and when you get in them you burn your ass off.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    just where abouts are you.. 98 octane has been around for ages.

too bad Capa aint in QLD

Member Array
    octane rating in the US is different to Australia... PON vs RON

http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/R...RONMONPON.html

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Don't know if it affects QLD or not, but keep in mind about power-to-weight for P Platers, when you are considering the Type S for your 19th.

Pretty sure 98RON has been around for quite a while too.

I went to fill my car at BP and premium was 96 octane, I live in Mackay in Queensland the town is not very big but it is not small.

In Queensland there is no power-to-weight ratio for P platers, we don't even have to display L or P plates or our car, and at work with my apprenticeship and that, I drive many cars like VY HSV clubsports and maloos R8 where they put out 285 kw we get a lot of maloos, so owning a Integra Type S should be no problem but getting the money is another thing.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    In Sydney, 98 RON has been around for a few years now... Must just be your area that can't stock 98...
    I dunno about a supercharged DC5 in Oz, but there is one with NOS

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    Quote Originally Posted by pittytr
    I went to fill my car at BP and premium was 96 octane, I live in Mackay in Queensland the town is not very big but it is not small.

In Queensland there is no power-to-weight ratio for P platers, we don't even have to display L or P plates or our car, and at work with my apprenticeship and that, I drive many cars like VY HSV clubsports and maloos R8 where they put out 285 kw we get a lot of maloos, so owning a Integra Type S should be no problem but getting the money is another thing.
    that gotta suck
    because in Brisbane there sure is 98 fuel
    Shell Optimax and BP Ultimate are both 98...i'm 100% sure of that

as for leather seats getting hot in summer...i won't worry about that...that's what the sunroof and aircon is for..
    it works perfectly with my DC5

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    From end or start of Jan next year QLD P plates must be shown again. This is a trial they are putting in place. I got this letter recently becasue im a learner bike rider and need to display the plate too.