Member Array
    Car:
    2006 VW Jetta FSI Turbo

[Euro] Door panel rattle from stero bass

Has anyone else noticed that when playing any music with a lot of bass the driver door buzzes/rattles. It only happens when the stereo is turned up loud but even though the music is loud the buzz/rattle is annoying. I noticed that there is an Acura service bulletin mentioned on acurazine for 2004 TSX that is to add selaer and wool felt inside the door. Has anyone who has replaced their front speakers notcied if there is any of this installed? Does anyone else have the same problem?
    Last edited by Hoffy; 12-08-2005 at 02:25 PM. Reason: add signature

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8-CRV-Euro
    I think it would happen in a number of cars and not just the Euro. Chock it up with some sound deadener

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I had my Euro fixed by my dealer by adding sound insulation tape (per the service bulletin), but the rattling came back. I get it without bass when I am listening to 2GB on AM radio. THat's even more irritating. I'm learning to live with it now.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    no problems here. But car has been completely sound deadned with Dynamat
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I have something similar - my passenger electric window switch rattles with bass. Anyone have this?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    I had it but no more. I have added sound deadner mat when I upgraded the front speakers to MB quarts
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.