Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R

Gear Ratio For the Car enthusiasts

ok Unlike what the title says this Spreadsheet is not for Street racing.

Use it at your own risk and Dont go speeding down the Freeway to prove that the values are correct =P..

Disclaimer: Neither I nor Ozhonda holds any responsibility if you drive off a cliff while atempting to prove or disapprove that the formular does infact work.

The Spread Sheet includes many of our favorite Hondas (save the DA integra which will be soon incorporated) and tells give you the option to see your speed in KMPH at high RPm in a large range of cars and Gearboxes, with variables such as Tire size Gearbox swaps rim size and so and so..

Quick run through of how to use the Spread Sheet

Open the Spreadsheet

At the Bottom there are tabs

you can use the Tyre Size comparison table

and before you begin.. at the top of each tab there is a Table you need to enter your specific variables (ie, Tire size, Rpm Shiftpoints)

but anyway words only speak so much why not take a Gawk at the Spreadsheet itself and tell me what u think.

If you have any cars/gearboxes you wish to add to this SS (short for SpreadSheet) Just Email me at wayewynn@gmail.com

Tiresize can be changed for each car type. as well as RPM shift point all changable values are in the red boxes..

Anyway here it is..

Download Gear Ratio.xls (Mirror 1 iinet) LAST UPDATED 3rd July 2008
    Download
    Gear Ratio.xls (Ozhonda File) LAST UPDATED 3rd July 2008

please tell me what u think your opinions are much appreciated Unless your just going to flame me in which case Pft!!..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tab Browse.JPG 
Views:	499 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	9841   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tire Comparison.JPG 
Views:	491 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	9842   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ShiftPoint.JPG 
Views:	490 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	9843  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wlee2; 14-07-2008 at 09:53 AM.

this is great. thanks.
    TVIS - Toyota VTEC imitation system

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    ^^ i guess not as popular as i thought it would be =(..
    "Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!"

Wayne: Funny.. Mugsees car is also built in a cave with a bunch of scraps, also its red and gold.. interesting......

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Nice work man good stuff! I'll add it to the sticky.

Will the file be safe hosted there (as in can someone find it in say 1-2 years?
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    well the site is my internet account website so i dont plan on disconnecting from iinet so i guess its safe there if it changes ill move it somewhere else but for now im sure i will be with iinet for a very long time yet (atleast till i get a iiSLAM in my AREA DANG IT IINET!!!!)

Wayne: Funny.. Mugsees car is also built in a cave with a bunch of scraps, also its red and gold.. interesting......

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Ok cool but don't forget to update it if you move. Can I attach the original here 'just in case' ?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    mm just for those that dont know much about spread sheets..

if you want to change cars theres a whole lot of tabs down the bottom you select your car there. then within the spreadsheet you can alter the shiftpoint and tiresize at the top in the red box area.. the rest of it will work itself out and you just read the values you want.

if you just add suggestions i will consider them and most likely add them in. i have yet to recieve any responces from DC5 owners about gearbox mods.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    Ok cool but don't forget to update it if you move. Can I attach the original here 'just in case' ?
    if you attach the original here then it wont get updated along with the spreadsheet.. as it still gets new things put in.. if your willing i usually post my updates quite frequently you can just update your file everytime i update.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    JDM Yo
    nice work
    thanks
    but just a question
    is the dc2r in there a JDM model or ADM? or they are the same?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Well I figured that incase your hosted file dissapers for whatever reason.........at least we will have one copy on here hosted on the OH server?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by doriemon
    nice work
    thanks
    but just a question
    is the dc2r in there a JDM model or ADM? or they are the same?

AFAIK they are they same.. and i took the gear ratio of the jap website it was only for a few strange ones that i had to find else where..

and wyn your more than welcome to host a copy on the OH server. just know that the file itself will change over time =P

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    umm wyn if you do host it on OH could you maybee edit my first post and add another HERE after my original link and say something like or HERE if the above website is down ?

thx =P u have my permision to edit my post =P not that you need my permission =P