Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    hi guys.

this is my first time here on the forums :lol:

and looking to buy a civic coupe, just wanted to know if there are any problems with the particular model VTIR 99. ops:

cheers

Hey mate...

Welcome to the forum!

You can't go wrong with the coupe - I could be biased though :lol:

Apart from a squeaky rear seat, I have no complaints about the car at all. Running very smooth and it's a great package overall imo.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    i jus got a coupe three-ish weeks ago. and its a fun car.

If I remember correctly, there was a coupe on sale in the For Sale category a while ago. A damn nice looking black one too. You might want to check it out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    im currently in the process of negotiations for one :lol: but first trying to sell my fto

what petrol u guys use i have heard it runs really well with synergy 8000?

cheers

I use BP Ultimate. I only use Synergy 8000 when the Ultimate isn't available. Ultimate seems better, but it could be a mind thing, for all I know.

Member Array
    Car:
    Fridge
    hi Fly, the coupe should be a good car, but my personal preference would be the VTi-R hatch, mainly cos it comes with a sunroof, and is assembled in japan, where the coupe is assembled in the US... the coupe looks a heap better tho i reckon.

I used to run BP ultimate or synergy 8000 in my VTi-R civic and that was great.

Yep, what Kit mentioned is right. Factory sunroof, better seats and assembled in Jap, but it's also an older car (96-98 ) compared to the coupe (mid 99-00), if those sorts of things matter to you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    the civic coupe is a nice car everytime i drive pass one i alwasy turn my head to look at it hehehe.

also i have heard abt civic coupe VTIR when hitting vtec they put out abit of smoke is this a common occurance? or does this mean then car has been thrashed??

BTW how come i cnt post in the for sale section as i want to sell my fto??

cheers

perhapes because u are selling a FTO <kekekeke>

edit: anyhow, if you wanna know why you can't post in the FS section read this
    http://www.ozhonda.com/viewtopic.php?t=8234

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    hence the sale of my fto GPX to buy the civic coupe hehehe always wanted to be a honda driver hehehe 8)