Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    mini, nsx, z4m
    here is the online shop I got the hotwires, it is called Rakuten, similar as yahoo auction japan. http://item.rakuten.co.jp/carshop/10011572/

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by SSs View Post
    I do not want start any arguement or fight here, just borrow what you have said at #2,"Couldn't have searched very hard.......", please go to http://www.sun-auto.co.jp/html/pro_0...otwires013.htm and see if you could find GD3 L15A from the back.
    Thx Eddy for your heads up. I just dont wanna argue with those ppl who think he/she is smart.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    You can't use that on direct ignition engines like the L15.
    Pls do some research before you make your judgment. I've collected many Optionfan magazines it covered hot wires for many times.

Also from Hyper REV FIT mag you can find Hot wires available for L15. Also can refer to SUN AUTO Japan website.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    trust me, you can, as I did put my hotwires on. I am trying to find the manual for hotwires, once I find it, I will scan and upload here. You could call up TOP ONE mechanic Dedy, who did the installation and take it off for me, ask him about if it is true or not.
    Could you take a photo of the hotwires in your engine bay? I want to see if they come with the coil pack on each wire.

Will be interested to find out how did he install it, because the Jazz has the coil pack on top of each plug, so the length of the high voltage section is very short.

Last edited by aaronng; 21-03-2009 at 10:38 AM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    mini, nsx, z4m
    Could you take a photo of the hotwires in your engine bay? I want to see if they come with the coil pack on each wire.

Will be interested to find out how did he install it, because the Jazz has the coil pack on top of each plug, so the length of the high voltage section is very short.

I wish I took clear shot before I took them off the car, but, so far I could only find these two pics. Here we go.

pics was taken 2008.08.02.

and I have already tool them off the car

To be honest, I dont really get it, why, I just try to share some info some experience with ppl, why ppl think I am lying? is it because I am accidentally selling one? but actually I am the only one who has use it who has the real experience dealing with the real product, why ppl without this sorts of first hand experience doubt about mine?

Aarong, I've already sent a request to delete what claymore left on my for sale thread, no matter what, I believe the thing he write should keep in pm, right?

if anybody doubt about my honest or try to advertise here for my for sale stuff, you could call TOP ONE mechanic shop, ask Dedy. He is the one who put it on, and take it off my car. He is the very same mechanic who did Noodleman's K20 sweep in his yellow jazz as well.
    Last edited by SSs; 21-03-2009 at 11:19 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    I wish I took clear shot before I took them off the car, but, so far I could only find these two pics. Here we go.

pics was taken 2008.08.02.

and I have already tool them off the car

To be honest, I dont really get it, why, I just try to share some info some experience with ppl, why ppl think I am lying? is it because I am accidentally selling one? but actually I am the only one who has use it who has the real experience dealing with the real product, why ppl without this sorts of first hand experience doubt about mine?

Aarong, I've already sent a request to delete what claymore left on my for sale thread, no matter what, I believe the thing he write should keep in pm, right?

if anybody doubt about my honest or try to advertise here for my for sale stuff, you could call TOP ONE mechanic shop, ask Dedy. He is the one who put it on, and take it off my car. He is the very same mechanic who did Noodleman's K20 sweep in his yellow jazz as well.
    Eddy your jazz is hot with those tasteful mods. Dont worry abt it mate! Claymore just jealous of your hot wires,I have seen many jazz with those hot wires on in person from overseas.
    Last edited by kongfu; 21-03-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Found out how to install it. Can't say I agree that you will get any benefits from doing it this way because the wire length is increased from the coil pack, which then takes away the benefit of having coil-over-plug. But I can't say that it is impossible to fit onto the L15.

--------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Found out how to install it. Can't say I agree that you will get any benefits from doing it this way because the wire length is increased from the coil pack, which then takes away the benefit of having coil-over-plug. But I can't say that it is impossible to fit onto the L15.
    You said cant use for L15 from previous post.

You can't use that on direct ignition engines like the L15

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz Vti-S
    wouldnt better coilpacks be money better spent?? but yeh claymore ive seen jazz wiring kits before, they exist for what reason i dont know because you would get a greater resistance from them than what you would get from whats stock...

p.s. i know what you mean ssd by oppinionistic people, you bring info to the table but no thats not on their knowledge so it must be wrong
    Jazz Demon 666

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz Vti-S
    unnecessary, redundant, waste of money EVER well maybe the vortex generator is worse

vortex generators are a good invention, on a plane that is
    Jazz Demon 666

Member Array
    Car:
    mini, nsx, z4m
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Those installation photos are not of a Jazz engine. And those wires can not be installed WITHOUT MODIFICATION to a stock Jazz/Fit period. Just look at the DIY and you can see for yourself that sparking units are used and there is no need for wires. The use of extra spark plug wires is the worse modification to any sparking unit system EVER.

If that is your car it should take you 3 minutes to take off the engine cover and take SEVERAL PHOTOS to show everybody that the ends are actually connected to something.

There is simply no benefit and lots of potential problems to adding spark plug wires especially when using the stock sparking units. All you are doing is adding resistance for no reason as using the stock sparking units plugged DIRECTLY onto the plug tip is a direct connection and you can't improve on a direct connection. Adding extra wire is just adding resistance, subjecting wires to shock, vibration, and increased resistance due to aging FOR NOTHING gained.

Worst unnecessary, redundant, waste of money EVER well maybe the vortex generator is worse
    Claymore, like I said in the PM, I have great respect of your knowledge not only you showed in ozhonda, but also in Ausjazz and even fit freak. and again, I would not like or intend to have or cause any fight here. But, just one thing I dont really get it, what make you so confident about something you never experienced? I said in the previouse post, two of the pics is taken before I took the hotwires off, I do not take particular pic of them for show off, and I do not know I will need those kind of photo to proof that there is actually a hotwires product existed for GD3 L15 engine.

WHAT do you mean IF that is my car?! A lot of members of AUSjazz in Sydney know me and my car. And as I said, I have already took it off, how could you assume I could take 3 minutes to take my engine cover off and take SEVERAL PHOTO? Am I try to being smart or something? I just want to share with people experience about this product, as for me, I don't know that much theroy as you do, but I could tell people that I do feel pedal response increase with combination of hotwires and HKS superfire m35i spark plugs.

why cant you just adjust your attitude a little bit, and try to believe sth/trust sb about sth you have not experienceed before, that way, you could earn more respect than now.
    Last edited by SSs; 22-03-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda Jazz Vti-S
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post

Your lack of reading English is what is causing you grief the use of the word IF in this context does NOT mean that I don't believe it's your car.
    no offence to ya claymore, but i took as if you meant the car in the photos wasnt his.. also what your jazz can't do 300 knots?? myn can.. its got a sticker that makes it go faster!! YEH BOIS!! +8hp..

when you first said vortex generator i just laughed and instantly thought of those ebay turbo/supercharger scam things.. anyone bought one of those on here??
    Jazz Demon 666