Page 47 of 60 FirstFirst ... 374445464748495057 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    Quote Originally Posted by Binny View Post
    Epic Fail, i wanted to see Shumi get owned again , really annoys me how people think that he's the fkn best (he's good not the best, alonso > shumi).

He is a liar and a fkn cheater and was basically spoon fed victories, Its funny how when there was some competition (i.e. Renault) he lost.
    i think thats why his not coming back... when you look at him... his in no neck brace he can freely move his neck... as if he cant drive an F1 car...

he would have done better just racing, losing and then blaming it on his neck...

sore loser IMHO...

^^ it wouldn't really matter what position he finished if he had raced, the fact that he was back in a F1 car would of been awesome too see again.

i honestly dont think its coz he knew he was gona get owned...

he had a press conference a couple of days ago and u could tell by his body language and the way he spoke that he was honestly disappointed about not being able to race...

his manager is not ruling out a return still... i wont be surprised if he makes an appearance at Monza or the later gp's (in the ****pit)...

Quote Originally Posted by i_s2_honda View Post
    ... his in no neck brace he can freely move his neck... as if he cant drive an F1 car...
    its a different story when ur neck has to withstand 4-5 lateral g's... for an hour and a half....

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by i_s2_honda View Post
    i think thats why his not coming back... when you look at him... his in no neck brace he can freely move his neck... as if he cant drive an F1 car...

he would have done better just racing, losing and then blaming it on his neck...

sore loser IMHO...
    Totally disagree. Even if he had a slightly stiff neck from sleeping in the wrong position the previous night, he won't be able to withstand the g-forces from a hardcornering F1 car. You don't need to be in a neck brace to not be able to drive an F1 car. The majority of us here with perfectly healthy necks won't be able to withstand the g-forces either because we have not been training our neck muscles. Heck, when I was driving the slightly faster go karts on a tight track, my neck got stiff and aching from only 15 minutes of driving! Can't imagine how bad F1 would be on the neck.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

^^^^ if i do one of those gran prix karting events at eastern creek by the end of it my fore arms are gone and my body feels so drained, ive heard some people have spewed into there helmets, i cant imagine what f1 drivers must go throu.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    ^^^^ if i do one of those gran prix karting events at eastern creek by the end of it my fore arms are gone and my body feels so drained, ive heard some people have spewed into there helmets, i cant imagine what f1 drivers must go throu.
    Eastern creek is easy. I can do that for many many sessions. This one I went to in Melb, I was literally starting to faint when taking the corners. I remember slouching over the steering wheel and trying to turn the wheel using my whole body weight because I was so exhausted in that first 15 minute session! After the two sessions, my neck and arms were sore and I had bruises on the inside of my knees because I was using them to keep me centered in the kart as I slouched over the wheel.

I've seen the videos when Tiff Needle did the F1 training sessions to prepare him for an F1 drive session, plus the videos in the Ayrton Senna DVD where he took you through a whole day of his training. No wonder all of the successful F1 drivers have such thick necks.

Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    come on guys its Schumacher... his apparently the Chuck Norris of the F1 world... as if he cant handle a bit of extra weight on his neck...

anybody know who will be driving instead of him????

^^^ the ferrari test driver, lucas badoer or something.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Eastern creek is easy. I can do that for many many sessions. This one I went to in Melb, I was literally starting to faint when taking the corners. I remember slouching over the steering wheel and trying to turn the wheel using my whole body weight because I was so exhausted in that first 15 minute session! After the two sessions, my neck and arms were sore and I had bruises on the inside of my knees because I was using them to keep me centered in the kart as I slouched over the wheel.
    which place was this??

Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    ^^^ the ferrari test driver, lucas badoer or something.
    close lols... luca badoer

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v View Post
    which place was this??
    I think it was Ace Karts. It was some go kart place in Sunshine. Tight track + reasonably fast karts = g-force + hell when pushing hard from the start.
    Last edited by aaronng; 15-08-2009 at 09:35 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    lols hahah yea forearms are gg when racing carts, not really neck coz your not going so fast. I wonder wat you do if u get a cramp in the f1 car GG hahah

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    I raced karts when i was 14 till i was 17 and did some testing in a formular Ford your body gets used to it but if you hav a pre existing injury and hav been out its hard to get back and in schumi s case its a serious injury and i dont think he would want to comeback unless he felt he could be competitive it would jst put a black mark on a otherwise steller career