Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast
    I am so pissed right now!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v View Post
    who the fcuk told him 2 ride a bike in the first place... fs...
    sustained bak in Feb 11... almost 6 months on... fs... thought he woulda recovered by now..
    gg

Luca Badoer to stand in for Massa..............
    More like who the fcuk fixed barrichello's car so stupidly that a spring would fall off and hit Massa in the head, thus requiring Schumacher to fill in.

Go get some head & neck fractures from crashing a bike and then try coming back in 6 months. It's serious shit and if he can't guarantee the safety of himself and the other drivers on the track, then kudos for him for pulling out and pissing off all his fans because he placed importance on safety first.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

^^^ I say "Schumi breaks neck for fans"

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    More like who the fcuk fixed barrichello's car so stupidly that a spring would fall off and hit Massa in the head, thus requiring Schumacher to fill in.

Go get some head & neck fractures from crashing a bike and then try coming back in 6 months. It's serious shit and if he can't guarantee the safety of himself and the other drivers on the track, then kudos for him for pulling out and pissing off all his fans because he placed importance on safety first.
    wtf??????
    relax dude..

its just obviously theres been alot of hype and excitement over his 'return'... and bein an extremely passionate F1 fan i was shattered when i heard he wouldnt be returning...

obviously safety is of the utmost concern... he decided against it.. so be it... his health > F1
    Last edited by ^^v; 12-08-2009 at 12:59 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    Epic Fail, i wanted to see Shumi get owned again , really annoys me how people think that he's the fkn best (he's good not the best, alonso > shumi).

He is a liar and a fkn cheater and was basically spoon fed victories, Its funny how when there was some competition (i.e. Renault) he lost.

i guess it aint over till the fat lady sings...

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/77626

Ferrari eyes third car for Schumacher

By Jonathan Noble Tuesday, August 11th 2009, 17:04 GMT

A push by Ferrari to allow teams to run three cars in Formula 1 next year could yet allow Michael Schumacher to return to the sport.

That was the firm hint dropped by Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo on Tuesday night, just hours after Schumacher's F1 comeback was called off for now because of a neck injury.

Di Montezemolo believes that Schumacher has plenty to offer F1 still, even though he is 40-years-old, and he has said he will not ease off in his efforts to get the rules changed so Ferrari can run three cars next year - with Schumacher a possibility to fill for as many races as he wants.

In an interview that will appear in La Stampa on Wednesday, di Montezemolo said that there were clear reasons why Ferrari opted for its former champion rather than a young driver when it came to finding a replacement for Felipe Massa.

"Well we're talking about Michael Schumacher," said di Montezemolo. "He is 40 years old, but he's still from another planet.

"I prefer the champion, even if matured, to the mediocre driver, even if he's young. Our circus needed some great input.

"We're continuing to fight until every team has the right to start with three cars in the next season (and one I'd have handed over to Michael with pleasure). I prefer three McLaren and three Renault to three "whatevers". With BMW gone, there's not much to say but lots to do."

Di Montezemolo said he was 'very disappointed' by the news delivered on Monday night that Schumacher's neck injury from a motorcycle crash had not healed enough to allow him to race in F1, but said there was no point in pushing the German to try to get in the car.

"They found something that still didn't work," said di Montezemolo. "So it's better not to insist. We wouldn't do that at all. He had the small motorcycle accident in February and on the first laps at Mugello he felt that something was wrong. You shouldn't joke with your health."

Di Montezemolo also revealed that Schumacher himself was unhappy about the development that has kept him out of the F1 ****pit for now.

When asked how Schumacher reacted to the news, di Montezemolo said: "What do you think? He answered with such an enthusiasm to my request; the enthusiasm of a boy and not of a retired champion.

"He lost four kilos; same weight as in October 2006 when he raced for the last time in Brazil. You can imagine how he took it."

And di Montezemolo said that Badoer's chances of keeping the race seat beyond the European GP would very much depend on the job he did.

"[We have] faith in Luca Badoer, who's one of us," he said. "Destiny has given him a unique possibility now he has to make the best out of it. We will support him with all we've got."

hehehe ooohhhh man! would've made things real interesting... O wellz, BUTTON FTW~~
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

not quite motor sport related...
    but apparently Jenson Button's Veyron is up for sale... askin price .. roughly $2m AUD...

also tells u what hes currently got...
    "His garage is the stuff of dreams – he also owns a Mercedes C63 AMG, Mercedes CLK DTM AMG, Ferrari Enzo, Audi RS6 Avant and BMW M5."

hmm wonder why hes selling it? only 200 made... should be a collectors item...

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2009/08/1...nip-at-899995/

^^^ The Veyron is just a Volkswagen anyway he has a enzo not sure why you would want anything else...

Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe
    did ticket prices for valencia go up because of shumacher?
    i'm heaps cool

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v View Post
    not quite motor sport related...
    but apparently Jenson Button's Veyron is up for sale... askin price .. roughly $2m AUD...

also tells u what hes currently got...
    "His garage is the stuff of dreams – he also owns a Mercedes C63 AMG, Mercedes CLK DTM AMG, Ferrari Enzo, Audi RS6 Avant and BMW M5."

hmm wonder why hes selling it? only 200 made... should be a collectors item...

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2009/08/1...nip-at-899995/
    His gf wants more LV handbags?

Or did Brawn fall $2mil short on their tyre budget for the remainder of this year?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by Binny View Post
    Epic Fail, i wanted to see Shumi get owned again , really annoys me how people think that he's the fkn best (he's good not the best, alonso > shumi).

He is a liar and a fkn cheater and was basically spoon fed victories, Its funny how when there was some competition (i.e. Renault) he lost.
    Look its not nice to say thing like that, you know one of Schumacher's all time favorite track's is Suzuka and we all know who owns the Suzuka track, so before you criticise him learn about him.

And sorry too annoy you but he is the best! where is alonso now lol!

You should read my posts earlier about him you might get in insight to what kind of person he really is.