Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    Quote Originally Posted by F.O.B Squad View Post
    Do moderators get infractions from other moderators?
    never thought about that.. top work !
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    I see nothing wrong with the decissions Q has made and this is my reasoning.

In your FS thread there were many off topic / spam posts. So Q replied advising users only to reply if it was related to the sale and deleted any off topic replies.

To which you replied "you stay the fock out of this" followed a minute later by "go **** yourself qball"

After getting an infraction (for spaming your own thread) you still continued. I see nothing wrong with what Q has done.

We don't like spam in the FS threads because the last thing a buyer wants to do is sift through pages of replies that are not related to the sale.

zco, looking at your thread history in the for sale forum you have head plenty to sell in the last few months. You do not pay anything to access the For Sale forum so do not make accusations against moderators that are unjust. If you are so concerned about selling things then please find another site.

I noticed that you have recreated your thread that was closed. I have relocated this second thread till I can discuss with the other moderators.
    Im not a moderator here , Im just one of the trader.
    But I can backed up Zico on this OZH forum.
    Zico tried to help alot of people on this forum incl : help users find parts and direct them to the right places where they need .

I know alot of people will simply just say " do your research noob!"

Zico also came with me a few times to WSID as my pit crew . Even at compak attak 2009 drag event when we started the day as early as 5.30 am in the morning.
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    I could say the same as EG5,
    i met zico thru ozhonda, and he took me to my first ozhonda meet back in 2005.
    and since then, ive always asked him whats best and whats what for honda's, he has always contributed to a thread with quality and useful information post.
    & atm his helping me with my build, without zico i wouldnt even be doing this, with his help to source parts and others, zico is a one of the best user's on this based honda forum.

and to the "plenty of sale in the last few months" quote from wynode i back up zico also, i dont see any rules or guidelines, where on how much we can sell in a "Month" and so what if the people dont pay, just to post on the forum sale.
    as it stated in the rules or whatever " you must CONTRIBUTE to the forums and be A MEMBER " nor it says " have to pay to sell in the forum " and zico has been a member and CONTRIBUTED alot since he first joined, so i would say he does have the privileged to sell as much as he want, from his hard worked from helping the forum.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...73&postcount=2
    Last edited by JDM.Power; 10-04-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    Teal Mx5
    Bring back Zicos for sale thread FFS!
    Row row row your boat

Member Array
    Car:
    T80
    I'm thinking it's a bit unfair that his thread got closed! Zco's really helpful and it's a bit unfair that mods can tell users in general to "fock off" but recieve no flak for it, but if a user does it he receives some kind of consequence!
    OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

BRING BACK THE SPOTTED THREAD

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4lyf
    Some of the moderators are just lazy. seriously, i asked a simple request and what they do? they muck around and make me look silly. if you want to chase it up Wynode, im happy to provide you the thread, and you can look and what has be altered and all.

Zco is member who contributes to the forum ffs look how many pq blocks he has, like how often do you see that on the forum? very little. he has the right to sell any honda related parts, he should be treated like any other member, why should you stop him from doing something that everyone else can?

Without members like Zco, this forum would be blam as. seriously his one of the members that shows real quality parts in the show off parts pic thread.

i would blame Zco if he got angry, some of the moderators have an attitude problem - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107986

are we expect to have the same knowledge and smartness of a modertator? we are all different u know

most of us are more polite than the mods, welps it really shows on the forum

Last edited by jdm_kid; 10-04-2009 at 11:32 AM.
    CEE CEE DUB U

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/Elise111
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    zco, looking at your thread history in the for sale forum you have head plenty to sell in the last few months. You do not pay anything to access the For Sale forum so do not make accusations against moderators that are unjust. If you are so concerned about selling things then please find another site.
    U can't only notice Zco have head plenty to sell in the for sale forum. he always help to ppl in this forum, and that u should to know!

i know zco from this forum, regarding on my tie rod problem, he help me alot, and swap the tie rod on my car for me, and with no charge! he also pass a lot of data/expierence to me!
    I can say, number of people be helped by Zco is much more the FS items~!
    Last edited by mikoZ; 10-04-2009 at 11:34 AM.
    What a Three Seventy Z!

Yeh Zco is one of the more known members of OzH who is simply willing to help people without asking for anything in return. There are plenty of users on this forum that doesn't appreciate the resources supplied but they're still allowed to roam these forums freely with no infractions on them.

And there are so many of these "hoons" at OzH meets that non of the rules posted in the meet section are even reinforced. We know who these "hoons" are but nothing is even done, they're not even banned from the forum. Honestly, EVERY OZHONDA meet there has been idiots breaking the rules and nothing has been done about it.

Why even bother having rules? People break them on a more serious level and nothing is done. But there's plenty to be done over bitching and bickering on the forum.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra
    yep i can back all of these members up when they say zico has helped out heaps. he helped me plan sydney trip advising me where to go and how to get there. and hasnt had anything to gain from it at all, so i would assume he should be treated like everyone else if not more respected.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    E-riots!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Some good points on both sides - I speak on belhaf of all mods that some times "We" need a kick in the ass with our editing and posting in general. We ARE human the same as YOU lot. Myself definitley included.

Problem is , it is always in situations like this (world vs nazi mods) that the trolls in people come out of the woodwork and search for examples of our bad work - post a link but never bother to point it out before.

Regardless of how much zco helped out people off this forum , his thread was shut down otherwise because it breached our terms and conditions. Zco gets no special treatment compared to any other member to noob alike.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    bennjamin, you just used the term "nazi mods"

ive been infracted for that, as have other members coz Wyn doesnt like it
    to see all of my build, checkout