Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by shitbox View Post
    there is a big difference between an expensive car and being wealthy. a mate of mine has an immaculate r32 gtr and another wrx sti ive been through alot of cars most old and crappy. i pull 10x the roots they do simply because while they have expensive and "flashy cars" they never have the money to go out on the weekend because all there cash is tied up in there cars and cant afford to go to the clubs/pubs/ concerts etc where ur best chances of meeting one are. if mummy and daddy buys you cars and u get plenty of pocket money then sure have a flash car but its no good having a flash car when u cant even take a girl to the movies cause u gotta pay ur insurance and loans. having said all that im not saying there is any thing wrong with owning a nice car,but i wouldnt spend 15,000+ to potentialy pick up some skank in it. especially if u got a face like a bucket full of smashed crabs ... for eg.15,000 will get ruffly a brothel trip per day for 2 1/2 years!!! much better bang for ur buck
    ur mates are not the epiphany of my example... nothing more than broke ass kids. if they can't afford to go out after modding a car then their still broke ass kids.. barely getting by bcoz their still in the young mind off "yeah my cars sick bitches" instead of investing the moeny in a proprty or something.

young succesful males in mid 20+ who own M3/M5/Porsche/Mercs/etc... are what i'm talking about... the ones that own things that symbolize success... since when does an r32 or sti make someone look like a balling ****?

If i was balling in mid 20s who gives a **** about a stock gtr32 or sti's... that shit only works on childish bitches... real women... especially the pretty ones know how to use what they have to get what they want.... rich males simply don't give a ****, especially the not so good looking ones... they understand this cycle hence why they work hard to ball.. while the 'playaz' are still out and about going to clubs as its their only playing ground

As for you... enjoy your good looks or charm while it lasts if your success can't keep up with it by the time your over 30yrs old....

when you guys grow up a bit more and see the real world you'll understand what i'm talking about

***EDIT***
    actually there's an exception to the rule... there's the rich bitches that already have everything they wan't... they get good looking guys who are hopefully good in the sack to be their bitches
    Last edited by dsp26; 23-06-2009 at 09:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Quote Originally Posted by dsp26 View Post

***EDIT***
    actually there's an exception to the rule... there's the rich bitches that already have everything they wan't... they get good looking guys who are hopefully good in the sack to be their bitches
    wouldnt mind being one of these b*tches! hahahah
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Cars and bitches, Ive gotta say if your car pulls the chicks then good 4 u if u wanna money grubbing biatch. Ive pulled the best looking chicks in my life while I owned a '91 Charade! If u aint got it in the looks or charms department then try to play the car card!

ANYHOW, back to the topic of this forum.

Ive been shopping around for a reasonably priced B18C DC2 for a while here in Brisbane and the lack of clean/stock/well priced ($14K MAX) examples have been hard to come by. Since I havent had much luck, Ive been entertaining the thought of getting a 99-2001 Celica since the price range is similar.

Good thing about it is the Celica has a very good power to weight ratio. Compared to the base DC5, there is no comparison....celica is the clear winner.

I love the DC2.... its legendary (enuf said), but I must admit, styling wise the Celica's got the edge over the DC2 and the DC5. I love my Hondas, but being a VTEC nut I can't discount Toyotas 1800 VVTI-L. The verdict: go 4 the Celica. Put some mags on it and lower it 4 some street cred and u'll be getting a BJ in no time u ugly bastards!

Newcomer Array
    LOL some good & funny reply's

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5 ITR; Celica SSII
    i actually have both the CELICA SSII and the DC5R.....

if i have to chosse between the DC5 non Type R and the Celica....

LOOKs: Definitely Celica
    Power: Definitely Celica
    Relibility: Honda
    Parts : Honda

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    My search for a DC2/ 7th gen celica is over, i found a clean em1 ( a bit disappointing but still nice). I recon my em1 looks better than a celica, but performance wise im out of my element, time for sum mods lol.