Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    90 ef8 crx
    there is a big difference between an expensive car and being wealthy. a mate of mine has an immaculate r32 gtr and another wrx sti ive been through alot of cars most old and crappy. i pull 10x the roots they do simply because while they have expensive and "flashy cars" they never have the money to go out on the weekend because all there cash is tied up in there cars and cant afford to go to the clubs/pubs/ concerts etc where ur best chances of meeting one are. if mummy and daddy buys you cars and u get plenty of pocket money then sure have a flash car but its no good having a flash car when u cant even take a girl to the movies cause u gotta pay ur insurance and loans. having said all that im not saying there is any thing wrong with owning a nice car,but i wouldnt spend 15,000+ to potentialy pick up some skank in it. especially if u got a face like a bucket full of smashed crabs ... for eg.15,000 will get ruffly a brothel trip per day for 2 1/2 years!!! much better bang for ur buck

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5 ITR; Celica SSII
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Nah, he won't be evicted. He can even post up his hotted up Excel photos!
    he might be getting the GENESIS COUPE mate

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5 ITR; Celica SSII
    yeah what SHITBOX says is right, hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by shitbox View Post
    there is a big difference between an expensive car and being wealthy. a mate of mine has an immaculate r32 gtr and another wrx sti ive been through alot of cars most old and crappy. i pull 10x the roots they do simply because while they have expensive and "flashy cars" they never have the money to go out on the weekend because all there cash is tied up in there cars and cant afford to go to the clubs/pubs/ concerts etc where ur best chances of meeting one are. if mummy and daddy buys you cars and u get plenty of pocket money then sure have a flash car but its no good having a flash car when u cant even take a girl to the movies cause u gotta pay ur insurance and loans. having said all that im not saying there is any thing wrong with owning a nice car,but i wouldnt spend 15,000+ to potentialy pick up some skank in it. especially if u got a face like a bucket full of smashed crabs ... for eg.15,000 will get ruffly a brothel trip per day for 2 1/2 years!!! much better bang for ur buck
    lol

if i need a car to pick up i need to jump off a bridge. but yes u make some good points

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    00 NSX Burnt Orange
    says the guy with a 3 door civic 89 model! HA

Member Array
    Car:
    90 ef8 crx
    Quote Originally Posted by bootyliscious View Post
    says the guy with a 3 door civic 89 model! HA
    you got me there.. Guess i should have made up that i have an nsx huh? damn ill have to make a new profile maybe i might pose as a girl next time to...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8
    DUDE! thats so not true, check this out...

I recently bought a DC5 and it pulls chicks..
    Last night a pick up this girl that i had a thing with once.. anyway picked her up from her place and as soon as she saw it she pretty much was all over me.. she was like "OH SHIT! what kind of car is that, i have never seen one before"
    anyway we got in, drove round, i pulled some VTEC, she thought it was the best thing ever and she was asking questions about the car. she was actually interested..
    So i didn't have to spend money on going to clubs and pubs, we spent the night driving round and overlooking the water in my DC5!
    oh and the best thing, well i wont kiss and tell. hahah.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy_B View Post
    DUDE! thats so not true, check this out...

I recently bought a DC5 and it pulls chicks..
    Last night a pick up this girl that i had a thing with once.. anyway picked her up from her place and as soon as she saw it she pretty much was all over me.. she was like "OH SHIT! what kind of car is that, i have never seen one before"
    anyway we got in, drove round, i pulled some VTEC, she thought it was the best thing ever and she was asking questions about the car. she was actually interested..
    So i didn't have to spend money on going to clubs and pubs, we spent the night driving round and overlooking the water in my DC5!
    oh and the best thing, well i wont kiss and tell. hahah.
    if u need a car to pick up chicks, there's something wrong with you or ur damn ugly...

responding to OP qn, 7th gen celica > base DC5

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8
    Quote Originally Posted by drsilliez View Post
    if u need a car to pick up chicks, there's something wrong with you or ur damn ugly...

responding to OP qn, 7th gen celica > base DC5
    well i did say a girl that i had a thing with once.. so i have picked her up without the DC5. just incase you didn't read that bit.

Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    HAHAHA TIMMY U CHAMPION LOL

but on a more serious note.

only softcocks use their cars to pick up lol
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8
    Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    HAHAHA TIMMY U CHAMPION LOL

but on a more serious note.

only softcocks use their cars to pick up lol
    hahaha yeah will, it was good times.. hahaha i should bring her along next time (car sluts) hahaha NO! shes far from that.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1 Civic Coupe
    some ppls replies are very biased.

I've owned a Toyota Celica 7th Gen Celica and i can compare it to my gfs DC5R.

1) Toyota
    2) Toyota - Celica has VTTL i not VVT i which is in normal corollas and camrys
    3) Equal Toyota / Honda
    4) Definately Honda