Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic

DC2R rear seat into an EG hatch

Yes I could do a search but I can't be eff'd.

DC2R rear seats into an EG hatch...
    Who has done this and please show how you got it to fit nicely... I recently bought a set from Honbits (pretty cheap too).

The back rest fits perfect... but the bottom bit does not... there gaps, big gaps on the sides and rears.

I've been told by various Tom's, Dik's, and Harry's from this forum that the DC2R rear seats fit perfectly all round but they DO NOT. I've also been told that DC5R seats fit too... but I don't have a set DC5R rear seats to test fit.

So who has fitted what and how... and this time don't just tell me how (cos telling me they do fit when they don't does not help) show me with pictures.

Much appreciated.

you need the ek9 bottom section. The gaps on each side with the dc2r bottom section are normal in eg

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Do have pictures... I would like to see.

I doubt EK9 rear seats would fit any better. Stock EG rear bottom section seats are larger than both EK and DC2.

Anyone fit DC5 rears into an EG... show me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob-Car View Post
    Yes I could do a search but I can't be eff'd.

DC2R rear seats into an EG hatch...
    Who has done this and please show how you got it to fit nicely... I recently bought a set from Honbits (pretty cheap too).

The back rest fits perfect... but the bottom bit does not... there gaps, big gaps on the sides and rears.

I've been told by various Tom's, Dik's, and Harry's from this forum that the DC2R rear seats fit perfectly all round but they DO NOT. I've also been told that DC5R seats fit too... but I don't have a set DC5R rear seats to test fit.

So who has fitted what and how... and this time don't just tell me how (cos telling me they do fit when they don't does not help) show me with pictures.

Much appreciated.
    I could give you an answer, but I couldn't be eff'ed,just like you can't be eff'ed.

You won't get far with that attitude on here mate, show a bit more humility and respect and you'll go a lot further.
    Last edited by Bludger; 01-11-2009 at 12:56 AM.

Member Array
    hahaha bludger, you are king

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I could give you an answer, but I couldn't be eff'ed,just like you can't be eff'ed.

You won't get far with that attitude on here mate, show a bit more humility and respect and you'll go a lot further.
    My apologies for my directness and inhumility and my disrespect (although I still fail to see who I have disrespected).

Okay bludger... please do provide an answer.

dc2r rear seats sit with gaps in an EG.
    IFF HOWEVER, the rear seats came from a 4-DR dc2R (which was jdm delivered only) then the seats fit perfect but its rare to find.

if you have an EK, then get EK9...

edit- found link
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107563
    Last edited by hiepy; 03-11-2009 at 02:25 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg h22, odyssey
    if you want a perfect fitment for your EG then you need dc2r backing and EK9 bottoms as stated above.

If you want to use dc5r rear seats, you have to strip the skin of the dc5 seats and put it on your EG cushioning.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by mr180sx View Post
    if you want a perfect fitment for your EG then you need dc2r backing and EK9 bottoms as stated above.

If you want to use dc5r rear seats, you have to strip the skin of the dc5 seats and put it on your EG cushioning.
    Do you know if the Dc5r bottom section of the seats fit any better??

Dude, ek9 bottom section fits straight into EG - 100% no gaps

pm EGJOE if you want more confirmation - he has that setup in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Dude, ek9 bottom section fits straight into EG - 100% no gaps

pm EGJOE if you want more confirmation - he has that setup in his car.
    his right, i had EK4 rear seats in my EG and it looks OEM with no gaps

can anyone confirm that the best match will be DB8(integra 4 door) bottom and DC2R back?