Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    Go Honda car yard park your car around the corner, ask to take one of their cars for a test drive, take it around the corner and swap the egr valve with your one lolz
    goot advaice

just make sure you don't go dressed like this guy
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

lol how much are the egr valve?

i'm not very technical so i have no idea where or what it is

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    called up the services department at larke hoskins honda and they said i need to change my transmission fluid first (which costs $200). if the problem still occurs then they will talk to honda and see if this matter is still warrantable. wtf is this shit.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh,
    they call up the honda hq in melbourne and ask if they will provide a special warranty deal so that your honda dealer can change the CVT unit/ start clutch at no cost to you.

Despite the fact that my shudder occured 2 yrs after buying the car, honda said its not their fault and my 2003 jazz isnt in the right vin category, yet they were swapping 2004 models which had the issue and fixxing them up under warranty.
    then last yr it went in for service and i told them to flush it, they flushed it took it for a test, and said the shudder is still noticable, and that they would call Honda HQ and ask them for the warranty thing, but Honda HQ rejected our claim, despite the history of flushesand CVT oil changes over the past years.

i hope you have better luck

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    called up the services department at larke hoskins honda and they said i need to change my transmission fluid first (which costs $200). if the problem still occurs then they will talk to honda and see if this matter is still warrantable. wtf is this shit.
    Did you ask if your vin was covered under the service bullitin? Service bullitin covers fluid change and if that doesn't solve problem change of start clutch
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    EG52NV i cant find the an AU service bulletin for it, could you link us?
    or post VINs?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    EG52NV i cant find the an AU service bulletin for it, could you link us?
    or post VINs?
    Are you guys fricken blind?

Ok Called Von Bibra Gold Coast Honda and spoke to a guy in the service department by the name of Greg (heaps helpful) he confirmed for me the 7yr/160,000km warranty is real!!

service bulletin 2010-12-018 covers all honda Jazz with CVT transmission
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    I personally am not but my brother has stigmatism?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    Going to do a quick CVT fluid change before I sell the GD VTI ( I just bought a nice low kay 09 VTIS !!!!!!! YAY, with a bloody manual YAY !!!!!! )

Does anyone know if Honda sell a 3.5 Litre bottle of CVTF ? They do overseas, and it makes sense as this is the volume required. Last time it was 4 X 1 litre bottles at close to $100, and half a bottle not needed.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4, DC2R, EE3
    my GD3 2003 just touched 200,000km
    MY EK4 CHET ROI
    BUT MY DC2R CAME
    ARRIVE ALIVE

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GTI Pirelli
    Ok Called Von Bibra Gold Coast Honda and spoke to a guy in the service department by the name of Greg (heaps helpful) he confirmed for me the 7yr/160,000km warranty is real!!

service bulletin 2010-12-018 covers all honda Jazz with CVT transmission
    My girlfriend is looking at buying a CVT 2006 Jazz, it currently has a light shudder at the moment when taking off and even more so when taking off up hill. If it's serviced at the right intervals, would this service bulletin fix any problems that it has currently that isn't related to the gearbox oil? Would this problem occur again in the future even after the 7year/160000km warranty wears off?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwen View Post
    My girlfriend is looking at buying a CVT 2006 Jazz, it currently has a light shudder at the moment when taking off and even more so when taking off up hill. If it's serviced at the right intervals, would this service bulletin fix any problems that it has currently that isn't related to the gearbox oil? Would this problem occur again in the future even after the 7year/160000km warranty wears off?
    just flush it and see what happens. If it is minor, it might do the trick
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!