Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Yeah you drive a EP3R.

Don't get me started with EP3R vs FN2R (both with LSD).

And don't give me that topgear/fifth gear youtube crap. We all know the FN2 didn't have LSD.

And for all you noobs, LSD is now standard on FN2R so it's considered "STOCK"

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by doma View Post
    You are the biggest noob as all you do is avoid the fact and give excuses such as semi slick tyres.
    so you cant argue without calling names.

alright if i'm a noob u're a fxxking idiot. you are happy now huh

u are the one avoiding facts. so you want to compare a prototype on semi slicks with a factory street car on street tyres?

Of course they are both not stock. They are both tuned by Mugen.
    u idiot they are complete cars produced by Mugen. Mugen made 300 FD RR and 20 FN to a spec.

I was making a point that torsion beam Mugen is faster than IRS Mugen.
    big deal, you need an advantage to win. how about installing NOS and claim victory.

Stock vs Stock... FD2R vs FN2R both with LSD... the FD2R is only 8/10ths faster.

A very poor effort.
    yup very poor effort consider that the RRP for FN in Japan is more than a FD. you pay more for less performance lol

So in actual fact, FN2R is not as bad as you think. It just needs LSD and shed some weight, and it'll beat FD2R, regardless of the rear suspension.
    i never said FN is bad. u are the insecured one trying to defend with bullshit.

All you stupid noobs ever say when you see FN2 beat FD2 is that the FN2 is not stock, blah blah blah

You're so quick to dismiss and judge that you ignore pertinent points you are so delusional.

I'm not saying FN2 is faster than FD2, I'm saying, dont be too quick to judge the FN2. It's better than you think it is.
    you idiot, with your attitude, people are continuing to look down on the FN.

For a car that weighs 100kg more with less hp, the FN2 is only 8/10ths slower than FD2.

Stop ignoring this statistic.
    your statistic is flawed yet again and the following is prove.

FN2R weights 1345kg.

FD2R weights 1260kg. not exactly 100kg. if you want to call people names, at least get all your facts correct.

and be proud of what FN achieved. if u're happy with your choice, thats the only thing matters.
    Last edited by Philip Lee; 28-04-2010 at 07:45 PM.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Yeah you drive a EP3R.

Don't get me started with EP3R vs FN2R (both with LSD).

And don't give me that topgear/fifth gear youtube crap. We all know the FN2 didn't have LSD.

And for all you noobs, LSD is now standard on FN2R so it's considered "STOCK"
    you don't need to start EP3 vs FN2. stop picking fights. i'm happy and secure with my choice. i don't need people to back me up.

and here you go again with your bullshit. the UK spec EP3 never had a LSD. so those topgear/fifth gear crap were comparing apple to apple (both without LSD) u idiot.
    Last edited by Philip Lee; 28-04-2010 at 07:40 PM.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic FD
    Phillip Lee + 1000

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    cool it guys....

what you like is what you like. I drive an EP3, most times I've been bullied by driving a Jazz or a minivan and bullied by said its easily eaten by Evos, subarus etc. The point is SO WHAT?!?!?

I'm not afraid to admit I'm a Honda fanatic, I collect most things Honda, most Honda posters in my bedroom's wall, collect most rare Type R or Honda car models, wear Honda polos, jackets, shirts and work at Honda....

FD2R and FN2R are made and designed for 2 different markets even tho there is only one aim. Bad comparison is the worst of anyting, doesn't matter when it comes to cars or person or anything for that matter.

Member Array
    Car:
    fd1
    All this thread does is make Doma look like a **** hahaha.

If you didnt come across like a ****wit with your fn2r defending then maybe people would take some of your posts seriously.

Reading your replies, the rest of the guys in this thread would have been better off arguing with a toilet. It would still be full of less shit than you are hahaha.

You don't come here and tell people who have had a hell of a lot more of a contribution to this site that they are 'noobs', and then sprout utter bullshit (only to be called out on it and then owned haha)

If you honestly can't figure out the difference between a prototype WITH semi slicks and a factory produced road going car on road tires, then you sir are the noob hahaha.
    2012 BMW S1000rr - 184whp, 9.733s @ 148.27mph - Quick enough!
    2006 Honda Civic - 101whp, 61s BBGL Short - When I need a bbt.

I own a CRV you noobs

Stock vs Stock

FN2 vs FD2

FD2 is only faster by 8/10th's of a second.

Not a lot between them yet you stupid noobs keep thinking the FD2 is the most hectic Type R of all time.

edit: still no reply from anyone yet all i get is flaming.

I dont own FN2 ---- I DRIVE CRV
    Last edited by doma; 28-04-2010 at 09:07 PM.

EP3 is by far the ugliest Type R ever made.

Looks like a pregnant Jazz.
    Last edited by doma; 28-04-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    hey doma, how old r u? u say who wouldnt buy a 4 door sedan with a big wing??hmmm so u wouldnt buy an evo or sti which u state u would? fk u only joined up this month, so much noob knowlegde, everyone give this guy a +1 for being a noobcake
    Last edited by Mugen_B16B; 28-04-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    EP3 is by far the ugliest Type R ever made.

Looks like a pregnant Jazz.
    See what I mean??

u are also one of 'THOSE' guys who mock my ride. SO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

I'm not mocking your ride.

I'm stating my opinion.

It's just coincidence you chose the wrong car.