Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    R u serious buddah you made modifications to the carburetor in your EUro or just joking.......
    Well in INdia and Sri Lanka these modifications are very simple and i did that for my motorcycle there hehe. Any local mechanics can do it simply for cars or motorcycles, they are 1000 times better than the dealer mechanic over there...But i know these modifications can definately void the warranty...but over there no one cares about warranty or fine prints......it all are the local mechanics they got the mechanic shops generationally(by grandpa, then dad then son etc etc, so those mechanics got lot of hands on experience)...
    Just kidding Praja.........there is no Carby on a CU2, it's EFI, the car is completely standard. The reason I am able to achieve such good economy is due to living in the country, so there is no city driving. It is a matter of driving with economy in mind which takes a lot of learning & willpower, but not necessarily driving slower.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Euro L - CU2
    I'd have to agree with Buddah.
    I havent quite gotten up to the mileage per tank, he does!
    I remember an old Top Gear episode, where they compared the fuel consumption of a Pirus and an M3, the point there is, its not so important WHAT you drive, but HOW you drive it.

My wife uses the Euro sometimes, it will always comes back with the fuel avg at 12-14L per 100K, I can maintain it around
    9L, mind you Auckland traffic isnt that bad, even at peak times

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Funny you should mention that, on the rare occasions my wife drives my car she uses around 2L/100km more than i do & thats driving on the same roads, yet I drive faster than she does.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    Just kidding Praja.........there is no Carby on a CU2, it's EFI, the car is completely standard. The reason I am able to achieve such good economy is due to living in the country, so there is no city driving. It is a matter of driving with economy in mind which takes a lot of learning & willpower, but not necessarily driving slower.
    I had a great laugh!!! I was going to say get a green powerband instead of the blue one!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    I'll give you bloody grandpa Matt. Oh & i can get 900km out of every tank . & unlike you my tyres are not quite !/2 worn after 30,000km
    Hahahaha!!! Thought I'd get a bite!!!
    p.s. the toyo's are hardly worn at all @ 20k kms.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by euroRwannabe View Post
    *After lowering, i would most likely do some badging work, going to try and be the first on the forum to "JDM the CU2", that is, putting Red Honda Badges on Front and Rear. I asked Leo from JDM Concept if it was possible to get a Red Badge that would fit on this grill:
    http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/jdm-image/product998.png
    he said there is definately a Red Badge that will fit that grill.

So far that is my plans, alot of money, but time should get me the dosh.

Hope that's given you some Ideas.
    CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN ON THE PURCHASE/
    Hi, I also want to putt Red Honda Badges on Front and Rear, so lest us know when You will have it.
    This is my car with OEM HONDA Body Kit

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Anyone know how much approximately a 08 CU2 Lux with 10,000km will get from the dealer?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Quote Originally Posted by ck.kyo View Post
    Anyone know how much approximately a 08 CU2 Lux with 10,000km will get from the dealer?
    Mate sometimes its better to buy a brand new car with haggling with the dealer close to the 2yr old 2nd hand car price...Depends on your budget....I believe you can get a brand new Euro Lux auto around 39-40k drive away if you haggle..2yrs old 2nd hand may be around 34-36k plus you have to pay transfer fee, stamp duty...

I bought my brand new CU2 base model auto close to the 08 model CU2 2nd hand car price...

Good luck...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzek View Post
    Hi, I also want to putt Red Honda Badges on Front and Rear, so lest us know when You will have it.
    This is my car with OEM HONDA Body Kit
    that actually looks quite cool with the Modulo Grill. I got the Modulo bumpers/spoilers myself but feel that the grill actually doesn't match with the bodykit (personal preference), but your black modulo grill looks great, mean looking. Is that a roof rack you got there too?
    Maybe I am a bit retro, but i think those 80's gold Honda badge will looks great on the black :P.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    . Is that a roof rack you got there too?
    Thanks. Yes I've got an Executive version with black lather and with roof rack and with full OEM Honda Body Kit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    i just realized that yours is a wagon, nice! i always thought that the wagon looks very stylish, a very slick looking back end, its a shame that we do not have the wagon version available here on Oz.

Member Array
    Car:
    Polo GTi
    Congrats on the buy!!! I bought Pearl white earlier this year in March! Done about 5000km and am absolutely happy with it! Too bad I've already been hit twice at carparks...dang hit and runners!

Anyways your car looks fantastic! Are you planning to install any mods to it any time soon??

So far all I've installed are HIDs