Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    haha ill admit im no experienced drive by a long shot but ey you gotta have fun while you can before you get too old and dont give a crap anymore...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    because everyone that thrashes their first car within a week of getting their licence is going to wrap themselves around a pole, right?

do you write segments for TT/ACA by any chance?
    I dont care if they wrap themselves around a pole doesnt do me any damage but i dont want them to hurt my car or the people in it

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Euro is great fun to drive...if you are buying a manual...get the limited edition..saves you 3k on getting the euro r kit,

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    because everyone that thrashes their first car within a week of getting their licence is going to wrap themselves around a pole, right?

do you write segments for TT/ACA by any chance?
    To be fair to marquee... hes got a fair point.

Yes we can't come to the assumption most drivers who just got their P's will be wrapping their around a pole due to them hooning around and belting it here or there. I actually know a guy who participated in events such as World Time Attack and such and he only got his P's not long ago. It's just most drivers who do do that are mostly inexperienced drivers who most likely forged the 120 hours.
    And yes I did the full 120 hours with nor forging.

Just as long as your confident in the way you drive and you know the consequences if something was to happen then yeah why not give it a thrashing but just make sure you don't harm innocent pedestrians or other drivers out on the roads.