Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2

[GD3] Rear Spoilers?!?!

Hey Guys.

I bought a "mugen style" spoiler for me jazz way back, and well when i put it on, there was kind of a problem, u see when the hatched opened it pivoted so that the top of the spilers feet would crush on the back edge of the roof.

if u can imagine it? ill upload some picks after...

the spoiler is all abs plastic ive filled the hatch holes abit further, so it hits less.
    but my mum drives it now n then and she isn't thoughtfull and lets the thing flick up and crack it...

so any ideas? is i was thinking abt getting a carbon fiber GT wing or w.e but it would have to be on a large angle pointing back and then have the wing on the end, anyone know where i can get one?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    heres a pic of what it looks like but this isnt it...

you need redrill custom holes, take a pic of the screws underneath the hatch....

btw i still need to get back to you on the Js Lip just been very busy lately.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by fillit View Post
    you need redrill custom holes, take a pic of the screws underneath the hatch....

btw i still need to get back to you on the Js Lip just been very busy lately.
    Yeh, dont worry too much im still eager

and regards to the spoiler, its as far back as it can be, maybe have to cut a slot out for it :/

not too sure, i need to take a look at it i have the same spoiler but i don't have that problem (i have a real cf one though) :S i'll take a pic of mine tmr and show you

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    heres a pic of what it looks like but this isnt it...
    Looks like the stock spoiler.. just lifted?
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by flipfire View Post
    Looks like the stock spoiler.. just lifted?
    my thoughts exactly, so i thought it would fit. but its just been a pain not to bad before but with the rain im getting more water in the gap.
    and the gap is only there cos the spoiler keeps hitting the thing fml -.- il take a pic of mine tonight n show u guys :/

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by fillit View Post
    not too sure, i need to take a look at it i have the same spoiler but i don't have that problem (i have a real cf one though) :S i'll take a pic of mine tmr and show you
    whilst ur at it grab a pic of that racing lip too pls ^^

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    despite the dirt LOL
    you can see the pressure is causing it to crack

looks like your spoiler is abit thicker than mine, umm.. i suppose you wouldn't be interested in a cf version of that which wouldn't scrape would you? ;P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    BLACK GD3
    By looking at the picture of your spoiler, I think the shape is different to the normal one........where did you buy the spoiler from ???