Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    I love the Euro too and yes it's thirsty Getting around 11.0L.. this is all start and stop driving though (shockingly my average speed is 24km/h!!!!)

Jones Boy do you know what interior upgrades over the MY08-10 you are getting ie USB? etc
    Time to get a hybrid lol
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 2011
    Just the standard fittments plus any extras I added on -this is not the facelift but the 2008-2011 model.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Ahh! Enjoy the Accord Euro either way!!

LOL at get hybrid :P Perhaps it is a better idea for start and stop driving - couldn't see myself driving a Prius though

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    Toyota aurion hybrid, 149kw, 6lt/100km lol was planning to get this till I saw the new euro D;

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    chunsa,I am getting similar consumption to you,I also do stop/start driving,and my average is 30 km...

Well I've spoken to my local dealer over the weekend, no new manuals till at least the end of the year.
    Changed my model option and have decided on the Navi, and apparently the new face lift model is due here in 4-6 weeks. Still waiting on Honda to release pricing for all models yet though.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    inflyt247: manual on Lux or Navi models are hard to get coz dealers don't sell much of them, so you almost have to order one. I was lucky the dealer I went to have one in the colour I want, becoz it is a manual, it has been in the dealership for a few months, they were very keen to get rid of it, so I got a very good deal. so win win for both parties. hopely you can get your hand on one soon.

Info I read a while ago about the facelift model. Navi model will get active bi-xenon headlamps if I remember correctly. Luxury model will have normal HID lowbeam as before.
    Last edited by PNR888; 30-06-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Yeah that's it. Apparently Honda haven't even started to make manuals yet because 99% of the Euros they sell are autos. That's why I've decided to go the Navi (auto only).

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    the australian honda accord euro cu2 facelift is on display at the Australian Motor Show.

honda australia website updated with new facelift accord euro...but very limited info on the updates....

noticed different rims on the mod it up image and the bi xenon headlights only on the navi model...no info if it is auto hi/lo and info on the adaptive corner lights.
    Last edited by 1six8; 01-07-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    http://www.caradvice.com.au/125875/2...tor-show-2011/
    This article has summeries of new items on facelift model.
    New prices are up in Honda Aust website.

Quote Originally Posted by PNR888 View Post
    http://www.caradvice.com.au/125875/2...tor-show-2011/
    This article has summeries of new items on facelift model.
    New prices are up in Honda Aust website.
    Thanks for the link!

Good run down on the updated parts.. Can't wait till I own one of these, I've been car less for a month now trying to hold out for the new model to become available!

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by inflyt247 View Post
    Thanks for the link!

Good run down on the updated parts.. Can't wait till I own one of these, I've been car less for a month now trying to hold out for the new model to become available!
    I think you will be able to get one almost immediatly,as according to Honda at the motor show,they will be available almost immediatly.